Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ott M8 s802 4k Android Box and Youtube 1080p?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ott M8 s802 4k Android Box and Youtube 1080p?

Hi guys, I recently bought an M8 OTT s802 4K Android Box and for the most part am happy with it, But iv'e noticed Youtube videos really play like crap.
    I was wondering if the stock Rom that comes with this Box is still the best one for this device or is there any better/more optimised Roms out there that are (play Youtube vids 1080p 60fps) better?

Thanks..

It's me again and yh same problem, i don't know why and after update youtube video only in 360p and no more aviable to scroll, like the google store gives complete differente youtube app out, the google play service apk should be correct with 038 on the end, 8 means for tv i guess and better don't play around with new google play service apk's, some will give you alot errors and will you will have to full reset your box.
    Or it could also be something with gpu, cpu wrong, something forcing the cpu or gpu to
    work different? I think it's a really bad rom or box that we both have, i feel someomtimes disconected and like for bluetooth keyboard i had always to hold the reset button with toothpik, if i plugin my box again on start(without any boot sd of course), holding reset and bluetooth works again. And about the video problem maybe it needs a gpu cpu fix? Ive also noticed, but here i want be carefull, like if i start kodi that all my internet on other devices on router loosing speed, but here im not sure. My youtube didn't work on a tablet device and when i turned kodi off on my box, it was fine. I got 150 000mbits connection and 300 000mbits router so that should be no problem. But yeah here im not sure if it comes from kodi. You could also try the app twitch just for checking if your video works in full hd or hd there, i only got extreme lags or black screen on hd.
    Last edited by Adamdroid; 11-18-2015, 11:55.

Comment

I've noticed the same problems with net speed dropping but I have managed to get youtube in 720p at least. All you need to do is download an older version of the youtube app, it doesn't have to be a really old version just a few behind. Then 720p will work again

Comment

Yeah i know or you can find the file in root system using the root file browser and search pre installed apps folder, there's also the old youtube apk and go in playstore- my apps- and autoupdate off. And that stuff with kodi makes me worry, if there are more people in houses using same family wifi, im afraid they could have low speed cause kodi takes all the connection, but like i said im not sure here. If it's true thats a serious problem.

Comment

You can use ogtube mod. It will be ok with 720hd

Gửi từ C6903 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Comment

You could use Ogtube, but if your happy with 720p you may as well just download and older version of the official youtube app. That way you wont have to download 3 other apps to sign in to Ogtube.

Comment

Working...
            X