• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with 3 amlogic m8 s802..

hey folks
    i have 3 amlogic tv box m8 s802
    and have 3 different problem each device
    1. i power the device on and its stuck on MBOX logo and dont go to the menu - i try to used usb burning tools and i was stuck with 2% error - and i didnt find sulotion for this problem
    2. i have device that when i connect it its not power on but if i looked at the back i see that the optical light flashing in red - the computer not recognize it
    3. and one more device that i connect to the electricity and its power on but i got black screen nothing happens - and i try to connect it to the computer its not recognize it
    any fix for one of the problem i got crazy with that device i order 3 and after using it for while all of them makes problem
    thanks for you support

Originally posted by eliranamsa View Post
    hey folks
    i have 3 amlogic tv box m8 s802
    and have 3 different problem each device
    1. i power the device on and its stuck on MBOX logo and dont go to the menu - i try to used usb burning tools and i was stuck with 2% error - and i didnt find sulotion for this problem
    2. i have device that when i connect it its not power on but if i looked at the back i see that the optical light flashing in red - the computer not recognize it
    3. and one more device that i connect to the electricity and its power on but i got black screen nothing happens - and i try to connect it to the computer its not recognize it
    any fix for one of the problem i got crazy with that device i order 3 and after using it for while all of them makes problem
    thanks for you support
    Hi, can you tell me what firmware do you use for USB Burning tool?

Comment

this frimware - M82_108k4

Comment

Working...
      X