No announcement yet.

NEW CR12-13_5.1_cloudnetgo_ap6330_20151123 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering if this ROM can be flashed to an RKM v5? Trying to find ROMs that will work and haven't had much luck.

Comment

Yes you can

Comment

Originally posted by gumymoty View Post
        Yes you can
        I have RKM V5 and i found all cloudnetgo roms are stuck into some setup screen that i was never able to close and come back to normal android
        Each end every rom the same setup screen that is unclosable , my guess is a compatibility issue between these roms and RKM V5
        But if you know a way of closing this setup screen i will be very grateful.

Comment

Originally posted by gumymoty View Post
          Yes you can
          Thank u, I'll give it a go and see what happens. New at this and want to learn bout it. If I find a way round set up, I'll let u know.

Comment

Originally posted by opengl1971 View Post

I have RKM V5 and i found all cloudnetgo roms are stuck into some setup screen that i was never able to close and come back to normal android
            Each end every rom the same setup screen that is unclosable , my guess is a compatibility issue between these roms and RKM V5
            But if you know a way of closing this setup screen i will be very grateful.
            Ur right, can't get past set up. It doesn't let u do anything at all. Would love to know why its not working. Is there an apk that can be removed to bypass it?

Comment

I found a way passed the set up screen on this ROM. I have RKM v5. To get passed it pull down the menu, select settings, go to home, then choose a launcher. For some reason its the only way to get the set up to complete. This ROM works very well on the RKM v5.

Comment

Do you think I could install this rom into my Sunship CX-998C ? http://www.geekbuying.com/item/CX-99...ck-332843.html

Comment

Originally posted by lothis View Post
                  Do you think I could install this rom into my Sunship CX-998C ? http://www.geekbuying.com/item/CX-99...ck-332843.html
                  If you have a stock ROM, there's no harm in trying.
                  Currently Inactive on Freaktab.com
                  I use: MK903V | MELE F10 Deluxe | Roku 3600R
                  RIP: MK808b | MK809III | PIPO M9 Pro

Comment

Originally posted by z1022 View Post
                    Why this ROM no sound output ?? tv box -> TV
                    Re-Tested with other ROM, the sound output is OK. Why ???

Find the reason, I need to unplug the HDMI cable and replug it. The sound is coming. But after reboot, I need do it again.

I don't know how to solve it. Other 5.1 test/beta rom no this problem.
                    Hi I have same problem no sound over HDMI . I am using Mele F10 Pro air mouse . I figured voice is redirecting to Air mouse speaker even if I set sound device to HDMI. PLS help me getting sound over HDmi

Comment

Working...
                    X