X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cassioac View Post
    Yeah, just restore with the last official firmware using this method:

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...805-latest-rom

Don't bother to backup/restore the settings.
    Oh, Ok, so I should just use the latest updated Official ROM instead of any Custom/Hack Rom?

Are the ports labeled? it says to connect the USB cable to Port 4. Do I just use the regular USB cable that comes with it?
    Last edited by matrixebiz; 12-08-2015, 15:58.

Comment

Ok, I received my box and I will try this new OS once I source a male/male USB cable but I had one question. Is it normal with the stock OS to not see many folder/directories on the box through File explorer?
      I need to be able to access the Kodi plug-ins folder so I can make some modifications to some files. Will this new OS allow me to see every folder on the box or do I still have to root it or use another file system browser program? I can't even navigate to the Downloads folder currently. Thx

Comment

How is your Kodi and live TV working? Should I do this also;

Comment

updated Rom seems to work well so far. i do get Audio/Video sync issues. I can fix that in Kodi but the Netflix app is out of sync. Navigating the Netflix App is terrible with the remote.

Comment

Originally posted by matrixebiz View Post
            updated Rom seems to work well so far. i do get Audio/Video sync issues. I can fix that in Kodi but the Netflix app is out of sync. Navigating the Netflix App is terrible with the remote.
            Have you tried NetfliXBMC https://github.com/andrewleech/plugi...ixbmc/releases

Also for better experience, try using the Google TV Remote (it's available for iPhone and for Android), much more easier to use the mouse this way.

Comment

Originally posted by cassioac View Post

Have you tried NetfliXBMC https://github.com/andrewleech/plugi...ixbmc/releases

Also for better experience, try using the Google TV Remote (it's available for iPhone and for Android), much more easier to use the mouse this way.
              ok, i'll give it a try. thx

Comment

I am getting a netflixbmc error. I've put in my username and password. do I have to make some other changes to the app or install a webrowser or somthing?

Comment

Never used it, I don't have netflix. Try googling your error

Comment

The NetfliXBMC and PleXBMC plug-ins for Kodi are not working but I love the option in Kodi to Run the Android versions of the programs from there
                    Last edited by matrixebiz; 12-11-2015, 01:30.

Comment

Plexbmc does work, install this version:

Comment

When I first installed XBMC Launcher, I configured it properly I think by just going into the Android settings under the Home option and changing the home to XBMC Launcher so when I exit Kodi it automatically load Kodi again right away.
                        I had to do an uninstall and reinstall of Kodi and I think I have XBMC Launcher setup the same because when I hit my home button on my remote it loads Kodi but this time when I Exit Kodi, it just goes to the Android home screen instead of launching Kodi again right away. Did I break it somehow?

Comment

Originally posted by matrixebiz View Post
                          When I first installed XBMC Launcher, I configured it properly I think by just going into the Android settings under the Home option and changing the home to XBMC Launcher so when I exit Kodi it automatically load Kodi again right away.
                          I had to do an uninstall and reinstall of Kodi and I think I have XBMC Launcher setup the same because when I hit my home button on my remote it loads Kodi but this time when I Exit Kodi, it just goes to the Android home screen instead of launching Kodi again right away. Did I break it somehow?
                          Check to see if XBMC Launcher is selected in Android preferences home, and if the correct Kodi is selected within XBMC Launcher preferences.

Comment

Hi, yes it is and the top Kodi option just like I had it before. Maybe just need to power cycle the box.

Comment

Working...
                            X