Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New user beelink i68, How to shut down the device ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New user beelink i68, How to shut down the device ?

Hi, i cannot shut down the device. When i press the red button on remote control ,the device goes to sleep. Can you help me? Thank you

Originally posted by imperatores View Post
    Hi, i cannot shut down the device. When i press the red button on remote control ,the device goes to sleep. Can you help me? Thank you

In google play store install the reboot app ( the purple one ), works great, it will do reboot and also shut down the box. Load boot loader, recovery and other functions not working or needed on the i68.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...s.tools.reboot

Comment

Originally posted by tsukaza View Post

In google play store install the reboot app ( the purple one ), works great, it will do reboot and also shut down the box. Load boot loader, recovery and other functions not working or needed on the i68.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...s.tools.reboot

Thank you so much! Is there any way to connect the remote control with this app? (Example: when i press the red button on remote control, The app Reboot will open)

Comment

Originally posted by imperatores View Post

Thank you so much! Is there any way to connect the remote control with this app? (Example: when i press the red button on remote control, The app Reboot will open)
        Search for app that allow you to program the infra red remote and execute the shutdown program in Play Store.

Comment

Thanks, tsukaza !

the "Reboot" app works great

Comment

To shutdown the i68 from the remote you must long press the power button and select the option to power off

Comment

Originally posted by Txemoto View Post
              To shutdown the i68 from the remote you must long press the power button and select the option to power off

Nope. If i make a long press on power button, the system reboots.

Comment

Firmware 201L had the Long Press "Shutdown" option .... Firmware 204L removed it and replaced it with "Reboot" ... which personally, i think was f***ing stupid decision

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...h-october-2015

i68 TV BOX ,Download the latest firmware
                current version:update_I68G_204L1202
                Based version:update_I68G_201L1200
                Update:
                1.Preloaded "RK" a customized version kodi 15.2.
                a.Hardware acceleration:Support H.264 4K @ 25fps, H.265 4K @ 60fps and other mainstream video formats mpeg4 the hardware acceleration.
                b.HDMI transparent transmission:Support ac3 Dolby Digital, eac3 Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, DTS HD, TrueHD other audio format.Maximum support 7.1-channel Source Code unvarnished transmission
                c.SPDIF optical fiber source output(transparent transmission),Support ac3 Dobly Digtal, DTS,Maximum support to 5.1 channels.
                d.Supports HD 3D video output.The default output for Left/right 3D format , Playback setup can switch to 2D format , Up / Down 3D format and so on.

2.Ethernet MAC address:Wifi MAC address in above plus 1

3.Support YouTube 1080p video playback

4.Removed power off function
                Last edited by JoeySmyth; 12-04-2015, 09:39. Reason: Because Firmware Feature "4" was decided by a F'ing Idiot

Comment

yes, what a sh**. There will be a new firmware?

Comment

Working...
                  X