• Time
  • Show
Clear All

CSA91

Is there anybody who has such device?
    Operation System: Android 5.1.1

Language: Chinese,English...Multi-Language support
    Chipset: RK3368 Octa core cortex-a53,,up to 1.5GHZ
    GPU: PowerVR G6110 GPU, fully OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.1, OpenGL 3.2 and DirectX 9.3, OpenCL1.2 compliant
    SDRAM: DDR3 2GB
    Nand Flash: 16GB EMMC Flash
    MIC: Built-in
    Storage Extension: Support MicroSD(TF) ,Up to 32GB
    WIFI/LAN: 2.4GHz WIFI,Support LAN 100M/1000M Base-T
    Bluetooth: Support BT4.0 Module
    Power Supply: DC 5V/2A

Interface
    HDMI Out: 1xHDMI(C type Female),HDMI1.4A Full HD 1920x1080P
    USB Port: 3XUSB Host
    Data Output: 1xSPDIF
    Card Readere: 1X Micro SD card (TF card) reader
    AV Out: 1x3.5mm Headphone Jack
    Network: 1xRJ45 LAN Port
    Power Supply: 1xDC Jack
    Antenna: External WiFi 2 antenna

What RK3368 boxes has the same PCB?

Comment

No manufacturer backed tv box
      You get what you pay for, cheap is not always the best when it comes to after-sales firmware support.
      You will be able to flash other devices' ROM's to your device but will loose power off button support, IR Remote won't work and some USB ports also won't work.

Haven't seen a similar box than yours from a different company yet.

Comment

It is not cheap one. The same price as Beelink. HiMedia H8 Octa Core Android TV Box has the same PCB. Epteam KODI 4K Android 5.1 Lollipop Octa Core is OEM of CSA91.

Comment

You can open up the box and take pictures of the pcb both sides. It might resemble some other boxes and somebody can suggest ROMs that might work.

Like mo123 said, choosing the manufacturer is very important for these boxes since there is 0 after sales support for these unbranded ones.
          Tronsmart Orion R68 Meta
          CS968 -> HTC_T018 v4 20131216 with MTK
          GM282 (aka CX 919 II aka J22) - dead

Comment

Andy212 from 4pda made shots.
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

I've put the factory firmware from this device on a csa9016G and everything worked except the network card so I'm guessing you could use anything from wasser but you may have issues with network depending on what rom you go for. Both i68 and r68 wassers work but you will also loose IR remote too. I've been looking for a compiled RK3368 rom with working IR features so I've prerry much been through all of the custom firmwares.

Comment

The box has PCB HTC-T051-V3 revision. Pls. report your boxes PCB revisions.

Comment

If people don't by oem tv boxes, they don't have to have problems identifying compatible boards and firmware to get their boxes in a usable state.
                  Always buy manufacturer backed tv boxes that come with support even if they are $10 more expensive.
                  If people keep on supporting cheap vs quality some Chinese tv box manufacturers will keep on producing cheap boxes with no support.

Hope for everyone here, they get a workable ROM for CSA91.

Comment

Working...
                  X