Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INPHIC Launcher for Android TV Box - "Alpha" version - Beta testers are welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INPHIC Launcher for Android TV Box - "Alpha" version - Beta testers are welcome!

Hi, we are building a new Launcher for our SPOT i5 & SPOT i7

This is just the first idea:

It must be IR remote responsive

Weather information

On focus, the small arrow will be animated to indicate there are more options there. On click, it will show the next 6 days:

Background

This is not easy. Our idea is to change the background accordly with the time. As example, morning, evening, night:

Morning

Evening

Night

Fixed icons (for now)

Those 4 icons on the top for now are fixed:

Players
    MUSIC (this one must be replaced as music apps can be placed inside of "players"). Maybe we can put here a file browser.
    APPS
    Settings

Focused should be like this:

Second line

We fixed Kodi there, but it can be replaced. If we let users to customize we will find problems with Icons style. Even if we design a pack of icons... (some doubts here)
    Also fixed "Games" but we think it be replaced.
    INPHIC ONLINE SUPPORT. This is an online chat with our support team. It is ok there.

Central

For now a simple browser, we can launch a youtube video based on country and featured content from youtube (as this is the most popular). Then you can write on the text box and choose the platform (for now youtube, dailymotion...) and it will be opened in a new screen
    Here there are lots of implementations. We hope it will be the core of our system as we plan to design a system bar too, and a content browser should be present there.

Favourite & Running APPs

Here the user can place his favourite APPs.
    The ones at the right part (ghost effect) should be the ones running.
    This part should be included on our new "System bar" to be available anytime, but that will come later.

We do not like too much this part, so it should be replaced by a more effective way.

OK, this is the main idea we are begining to program just now. Remember this is just an "Alpha" version.

Yes, we need a task-killer and maybe system performance information.
    Last edited by Inphic; 12-09-2015, 05:13.

Hello,

Yes this can be a good Launcher i guess.
    Can i test it as Beta Tester, may i bring in some Ideas.

Neomode

Comment

Very nice looking and functional launcher. Great job.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

check our square home tablet launcher for some ideas....it is pretty fantastic
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

looks nice. good luck with the project

Comment

If you need a tester ill help
            Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Originally posted by prahjister View Post
              check our square home tablet launcher for some ideas....it is pretty fantastic
              Can you show me?

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                Hello,

Yes this can be a good Launcher i guess.
                Can i test it as Beta Tester, may i bring in some Ideas.

Neomode
                Yes, we will contact you soon

Comment

Comment

We are developing our launcher, and named it "ALICE UI". Just have a very very very first version. We are going to release the APK soon.

Today we have been talking about upload our source to github and allow developers (maybe a limited number) to participate directly. Also about try to make "ALICE UI" to be compatible with most of TV Boxes.

Comment

That´s good News.
                      Please count me in would like to Help where i can.
                      Like to see a New and Freash UI!

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by Inphic View Post
                        Hi, we are building a new Launcher for our SPOT i5 & SPOT i7

This is just the first idea:

It must be IR remote responsive

Weather information

On focus, the small arrow will be animated to indicate there are more options there. On click, it will show the next 6 days:

Background

This is not easy. Our idea is to change the background accordly with the time. As example, morning, evening, night:

Morning

Evening

Night

Fixed icons (for now)

Those 4 icons on the top for now are fixed:

Players
                        MUSIC (this one must be replaced as music apps can be placed inside of "players"). Maybe we can put here a file browser.
                        APPS
                        Settings

Focused should be like this:

Second line

We fixed Kodi there, but it can be replaced. If we let users to customize we will find problems with Icons style. Even if we design a pack of icons... (some doubts here)
                        Also fixed "Games" but we think it be replaced.
                        INPHIC ONLINE SUPPORT. This is an online chat with our support team. It is ok there.

Central

For now a simple browser, we can launch a youtube video based on country and featured content from youtube (as this is the most popular). Then you can write on the text box and choose the platform (for now youtube, dailymotion...) and it will be opened in a new screen
                        Here there are lots of implementations. We hope it will be the core of our system as we plan to design a system bar too, and a content browser should be present there.

Favourite & Running APPs

Here the user can place his favourite APPs.
                        The ones at the right part (ghost effect) should be the ones running.
                        This part should be included on our new "System bar" to be available anytime, but that will come later.

We do not like too much this part, so it should be replaced by a more effective way.

OK, this is the main idea we are begining to program just now. Remember this is just an "Alpha" version.

Yes, we need a task-killer and maybe system performance information.

Hi can i get this Launcher for my spot i5 Build number-KOT49H.20151218 test keys

Thanks

Comment

it looks great, best of luck. I hope it works as good as it looks, the final product.

Comment

Working...
                          X