Clear All

Onda M2 Mini PC - SILVER Intel J1900 Quad Core CPU 4GB 128GB SSD

Onda M2 Mini PC - SILVER Intel J1900 Quad Core CPU 4GB 128GB SSD

Click image for larger version

Name:	2u9kghu.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	542570
    • Powered by the powerful and elite Intel Pentium J1900 (Quad-core) processor,
    • Onda M2 Mini PC is the perfect computer for handling complex spreadsheets, high definition video, etc.
    • Equipped with the Intel HD Graphics Card, you can watch high definition video with vivid color.
    • Its mini size fits various places providing you with more versatility.
    • VGA, USB2.0, USB 3.0, and HDMI ports can meet your different requirement.
    • Onda M2 Mini PC can fit easily in your home or office with its small size. Powered by an elite Intel Pentium J1900 Quad Core processor, it is capable of performing well on multiple levels.

CPUBoss compare J1900 - Z8300

treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

$10.99 coupon final price $189.

Coupon: OndaM2

Hope you will like it~

Cammy
    Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

A very interesting device and the inclusion of 4Gb RAM and 128Gb SSD is a good step up.

The inclusion of a VGA port will make it more flexible too.

From what I can see, it seems to be 10Mbit Ethernet and 2.4/5Ghz on Wifi (no ac).

Is it fanless as the J1900 boxes tend to come with fans to keep them cool? (I see it has an aluminium body which will likely help).

With the J1900 SOC also only having a single memory channel I wonder how it will really cope with more high end video playback.

My key concern would be that the AC adapter is only 5v2a, which makes me wonder whether it could really deliver the power required for multiple external devices, especially bus powered hard drives.

One graphic also states that it takes 1.25 seconds to open Photoshop and call me cynical but there is no way that this could be the case.

If it is then I would dearly love to see the Crystaldiskmark results for this SSD because it it really was that fast then you would be onto quite the winner and would love to get a sample to test and review.
      Last edited by bluesmanuk; 12-12-2015, 04:25.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
      X