Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK808 - WIFI - WEP Option

Hello,
    I just received a MK808 and a MK802IIIS , so far they seem to be working, the only problem I have is that the modem that I have from my internet provider is setup for WEP and my devices can't connect to the WIFI, my internet provider doesn't let me have access to the modem settings. The modem is Arris WTM652G

Any help I will appreciate it!

Thanks!

I have an Arris and I get back into it by 192.168.1.1 default user and pass was blank ( enter nothing) for both fields
    Another arris favorite is .... admin .... and .... password..

Comment

Thank you Kid!

It's was working fine for a few minutes, I was browsing videos on you tube ..and after a few minutes the signal died

I had to reboot it and same problem, the signal would die even do on the settings panel it says signal strenght excellent ...

Originally posted by kididaho View Post
      I have an Arris and I get back into it by 192.168.1.1 default user and pass was blank ( enter nothing) for both fields
      Another arris favorite is .... admin .... and .... password..

Comment

Re: MK808 - WIFI - WEP Option

Reboot modem? Then restart WiFi on mk808? True power cycle? All WiFi devices off then reboot modem and then after it is completely cycled boot one device at a time to let it reassign IP addresses.

Jim
        XT907 Tapatalk II

Comment

Working...
        X