Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cwm for MK808b plus Kitkat where can i download it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cwm for MK808b plus Kitkat where can i download it?

I need cwm to install cm11 but i can't find a valid download link. Can someone upload it?

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Was taken from "[ROM][5.0.2] Unofficial CyanogenMOD 12 for MK808B-Plus - WeTek Gift" thread.
    Worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mowgli View Post
      http://bit.ly/1GiCpBP
      Was taken from "[ROM][5.0.2] Unofficial CyanogenMOD 12 for MK808B-Plus - WeTek Gift" thread.
      Worked for me.
      It doesn't work for CM11 by Wetek. It always report error only for wetek product :\ Any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by Kazar View Post
        It doesn't work for CM11 by Wetek. It always report error only for wetek product :\ Any idea?
        I am sorry, I only used it for KitKat rom.

Comment

Originally posted by Kazar View Post
          Had this problem too. You can fix it by opening the rom zip and deleting the fist line in the \META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script

Comment

Originally posted by phinc View Post

Had this problem too. You can fix it by opening the rom zip and deleting the fist line in the \META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script
            I will try it. Which is the best android rom for this device?
            -Stock 112k4 is totally unstable.
            -superceleron is faster but incomplete and based on old kernel.
            -openelec is not for me. (I don't want only a player)

There is a fast rom with updated mali driver?
            With superceleron+1080p display+cpu overclock(i don't know if it works, because also changing the frequency at 1.5ghz with governor performance the frequency is not stable)+ asphalt 8 is only playable, with few lags,at low details
            Which is the max safe temperature for this soc? 100°C?

Comment

All roms are based on an old kernel because there is no source code for a newer one. The Frequency is not stable because the chip gets hot and reduces the clock to avoid damage. You can only avoid that by cooling the chip, either by applying a heatsink or a fan (or both). 100 °C sounds much too hot for me. I would guess the max safe temperature is about 80 to 85 °C.

Comment

Originally posted by phinc View Post
                All roms are based on an old kernel because there is no source code for a newer one. The Frequency is not stable because the chip gets hot and reduces the clock to avoid damage. You can only avoid that by cooling the chip, either by applying a heatsink or a fan (or both). 100 °C sounds much too hot for me. I would guess the max safe temperature is about 80 to 85 °C.
                Thank you for your answer, i'm totally new about mk808b plus. I bought this device because i read many positive feedbacks but it isn't smooth like my older mk809iv. This model has a serious problem with wifi antenna,signal is partially fixable putting outside the antenna and inserting the wireless receiver into otg port with cable..so i was hoping for a real good rom but if you tell me that all roms are based on older buggy kernel there is no hope
                I've just received yesterday this device so now i'm a little sad i cutted the case to improve air flow(idle 50 max 80), but probably heatsinks are better. Did you know if is possible to add ram swap?

Comment

Working...
                X