Wireless Keyboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought a K400-Plus.
    Looks that it is configurable via the Logitech software Setpoint. How do you guys configure it to work with Kodi?

Comment

Nothing to configure really,
      Plug in, mouse around or type as required.
      If you need special keys to do certain functions there is a list of Shortcut keys available in the Kodi wiki
      Google is you friend.
      Cheers
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

When running Kodi in a Windows, when I have to choose a source, I can type the letter G to go directly to the sources with G as the first letter. How do I do this in Andoird?

I was hoping there is a Logitech software to configure the KB. The remote which came with the S95 was quite useless, hope the KB can completely replace the remote.

Comment

Not a big Kodi user myself, I cant advise to much on what keys do what.
          Someone with more experience may drop by or you could try the Kodi forum as its a Kodi thing.
          Don't think Logitech have anything for android have a look google is you friend

This may help

treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by Mis3 View Post
            When running Kodi in a Windows, when I have to choose a source, I can type the letter G to go directly to the sources with G as the first letter. How do I do this in Andoird?

I was hoping there is a Logitech software to configure the KB. The remote which came with the S95 was quite useless, hope the KB can completely replace the remote.
            As a stand-in, there are a couple of remote apps for a smartphone. The official Kodi remote app, Kore. And RemoteIME. Both are available thru the Google Playstore and elsewhere. Others are available like Droidmote, but I think it is a paid app, the first two I mentioned are free. RemoteIME will also work outside of Kodi.
            Anyway, I know this isn't what you asked about. But I thought you might want to try them.
            Cheers.

Comment

Bought the K400-Plus and it works well with Kodi. However, I still cannot find a way to speed the search using the first letter. Kind of stupid to click downward one at. A time. The K400-Plus would be a great help to enter captcha, URL, etc.

Unfortunately, it does not work with my TV.
              Last edited by Mis3; 12-29-2015, 07:10.

Comment

Working...
              X