re-flashing MK 808 MiniTV dongle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re-flashing MK 808 MiniTV dongle

I purchased a "MINITV A9, MK 808 Dual-Core Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ 1GB RAM / 8 GB ROM / Wi-Fi/ TF/HDMI

I connected it to my TV and at first it worked fine. Now, about a week after the first installation, it shows "Android TV" for a few seconds on the TV screen, and then it stalls on "android" without moving to the usual green menu.

One of your members, Alan, was kind enough to suggest re-flashing the unit, and addressed me to this forum in order to get instructions. Can you please help me finding such instructions?

Thanks in advance,

Nino

Originally posted by ninolevy View Post
    I purchased a "MINITV A9, MK 808 Dual-Core Android 4.1.1 Google TV Player w/ 1GB RAM / 8 GB ROM / Wi-Fi/ TF/HDMI

I connected it to my TV and at first it worked fine. Now, about a week after the first installation, it shows "Android TV" for a few seconds on the TV screen, and then it stalls on "android" without moving to the usual green menu.

One of your members, Alan, was kind enough to suggest re-flashing the unit, and addressed me to this forum in order to get instructions. Can you please help me finding such instructions?

Thanks in advance,

Nino
    Flashing instructions are in the readme first.txt in all finless rom.

Comment

Working...
    X