Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with my MX box?

Hey there

I'm having troubles with my MX android TV box on Isengard 15.2 movies load up so badly blurring up and not playing right. I've tried reinstalling kodi and resetting my box but no luck had no troubles on older kodi versions help would be great.

Thank you

You could try downloading the xbmc apk from minix forum , it will install but will not run as its for the minix box, but when you run you own xbmc it pulls in the changes all the same.

Comment

What file exactly?
      Pls link.
      And what version of normal kodi must installed?
      Before or after minix install?

Comment

Install 15.2 before , then minix version

Comment

Thank you will give it ago do you think its to do with my CPU only being 1.5ghz?

Comment

No but why is it only 1.5? Mini mx is 2.00

Comment

Says its 1.5 in my booklet will double check my tablet runs kodi totally fine that's nvidia was just checking

Comment

Install no frills cpu from the app store and check in that , change the setting to performance and apply on boot

Comment

Just done that and its right max I can put it is 1.512ghz which might be my problem

Comment

Strange mines showing max clock freq 2.016ghz where did you buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by nukeybrown View Post
                      Install 15.2 before , then minix version
                      I installed but no fps switch, and hd audio bitstreaming, and no uhd hevc
                      Before worked with kodi jarvis without minix as above but played uhd hevc.

Comment

Yeah what is the trick here, I tried Minix XBMC right-away when the U1 was released, but refused to open since the MX is not a Minix box, what is the trick to get Minix's custom adjustments on to Kodi on MX?

Comment

Just install normal kodi and it should pull the minix changes in as its the same folders , i think

Comment

Working...
                          X