Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ott M8 S802 which rom is the best?

Greetings from Greece,

i have bought Ott M8 S802 and i tried some roms but still not happy with everything. I want to have good wifi and ethernet. Kodi working, to have root and ofcourse i can play games on play store. Also sixaxis controller working and finally something to work with app2sd so i could download more games, apk.
    If you have something in your mind, please tell me your opinion. Now i have megatron v3 but sometimes reboots when i was once on KODI and once more when i tried to play a game.

Hello,

May you want to try this Rom.
    This Rom should Work good for you...

Neomode

Comment

ok thanks neomode, i will try this one as well.
      And i will leave my feedback, if anybody needs it.

P.s. I just downloaded the zip file. Do i have to unzip it and then flash or as it is? I think that i will have to unzip it, flash it and then use the update.zip?
      I would appreciate to inlight me just to be sure...

edit: Never mind i just flash it. Unzip it and put it to my sd card, flash it and now waiting to install apps!
      Last edited by zafeira; 01-05-2016, 12:38. Reason: got it!

Comment

I use it for 2 days now. Everything is fine except that i am trying Popcorn Time and Showbox both of them are crashed every time i am trying to open them. I didnt unistall them and install again, maybe i should do that. Anyway it is pretty nice firmware though.

Comment

Bluetooth is not working properly. Maybe another rom ? Can anyone help me?

Comment

Working...
          X