Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can I be sure I'm not buying a clone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I be sure I'm not buying a clone?

Hi folks,

Not been on here for years, but now looking to buy a new TV box.

Quite fancy one with this RK3368 chip. There seems to be quite a few on Amazon, how can I be sure I'm not buying a clone?

Would like to buy from UK if possible. Anyone got any links or recomendations to genuine products, please?

Thanks for any info.

Cheers

Thanks for the reply Roland.

I've not heard of Pinwheel before, are they OK?

There are so many of these boxes, it's difficult to know which are good.

Comment

I think any one confident enough to give 30 days money-back and a year warranty should be fine One of the few who expressly give that undertaking.

I myself have an Andoer Z4 though, works fine mostly. Was most stable in the default firmware, but because of expanded unified storage of 16 gb, been using a newer rom. Few random reboots in this ( gives me a break, anyhow ). Hopefully will be sorted out in future updates.

Comment

Most things you buy on Amazon can be returned within 30 days, to be fair. Not sure that's a good indication of a quality product.

Comment

Hello, Some of your questions might be answered here.
          Good day.

Comment

The main issue is the 1 year warranty, meaning the brand is willing to support this Z4 RK3368 TV box for at least that period. Other brands dont seem to categorically assure this.

Mind you single/double os rom updates for this device tree are being issued regularly, which is most important for new features as well ironing out bugs.

Comment

Working...
            X