X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z4 / EKB368 Problem

I just bought a Z4 from a local store.

Now after its first run i am having too much issues

1. Tv box hangs every time when ever try to update any app from google play store or even manually from apk
    2. kodi not working properly , also hangs the tv box sometimes
    3. on installing a new app from google play store or any other store or apk hangs the tv box

Tried to install many img's and custom roms from all over the internet including 4pda and freaktab
    but the problem is same with every rom and img

Any suggestions ? or help

Originally posted by PriSim View Post
    I just bought a Z4 from a local store.

Now after its first run i am having too much issues

1. Tv box hangs every time when ever try to update any app from google play store or even manually from apk
    2. kodi not working properly , also hangs the tv box sometimes
    3. on installing a new app from google play store or any other store or apk hangs the tv box

Tried to install many img's and custom roms from all over the internet including 4pda and freaktab
    but the problem is same with every rom and img

Any suggestions ? or help

Is it on the latest firmware? Check to see if there is a upgrade waiting to be deployed.

Comment

Originally posted by tsukaza View Post

Is it on the latest firmware? Check to see if there is a upgrade waiting to be deployed.

Yes dear it is on latest one now released on 11-11-2015

Please help as i am stucked here

Comment

Do a factory reset and delete cache. It may help/ or reflash firmware again.

Comment

Originally posted by vinaysharma76 View Post
          Do a factory reset and delete cache. It may help/ or reflash firmware again.
          already did these things , mentioned in my first post

any other solution

Comment

I am running latest firmware from http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....p-511.html?m=1 and works like a charm. no issues at all its vrsion on 12/22/2015. Can you try this.

Comment

I am running latest firmware from http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....p-511.html?m=1 and works like a charm. no issues at all its vrsion on 12/22/2015. Can you try this.
              Many thanks for your reply and help,
              but the problem is still over there , after trying this latest firmware

Comment

May be some HW issues. check with your vendor.

Comment

May be some HW issues. check with your vendor.
                  how cn i confirm my vendor that this problem is a HW problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by PriSim View Post

how cn i confirm my vendor that this problem is a HW problem ?
                    Unfortunately you can't as the manufacturer of your device is Eny Technologies and they provide zero after sales support.
                    There are several threads on Freaktab to warn people against their slapped together boxes with no quality control.

Comment

Working...
                    X