• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Pipo P9

Hey guys,

I have flashed my Pipo P9 with the custom #214 rom from this topic:
    http://www.pipo.cn/bbs/forum.php?mod...extra=page%3D2

After installing it went to recovery and make the wipes, automatically as usual, but after then it just freezes in PIPO boot screen.

How can I put the tablet in the state of flashing a new rom again or what should I do here?

Thanks

Hellooooooo

Comment

First of all, you need to click the reset button on the back of the tablet to power it down.

Then, you need to get into flash mode by holding volume - and press power. (If that doesn't work try volume + instead).

Flash the original stock firmware and see if it boots.

That custom ROM might have a compatibility issue with your version of the P9.

You can try flashing it again, but you might have to follow the same procedure to get you tablet working again.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Hi Djuganight
        If you looking for good P9 Roms go to crewrktablets.arctablets.com,good Pipo Support on both sites.They work together.Good Luck.

Comment

I have tried everything, flashing stock, riley and OMA firmwares and simply can't find a way to successufly downgrade to 4.4. It just stays stucked in Pipo screen

Comment

After several contacts with Pipo they finally replied, but these people, I don't think they even read the emails.
            Tracy has sent me a link to download and flash a 5.1 firmware, which I did. This was not what I'm looking for as what I want is to downgrade, period.
            This firmware she sent me actually works quite well but the issue is the massive battery drain. Really massive. Really holds a couple of hours from 100% to 0%. Other than this it's fine.
            Don't understand how Pipo give me this but it's not on their web site for people to download.
            Riley, this is something you can use and improve?

Hi Paulo

Nice day

Please try to upgrading the firmware below;

P9 name:RK288_P9_sdk 5.1_PIPO_AP6476_3G_20150930 中文
            P9 Android 5.0 3G

thank you and have a nice day

best regard
            tracy

Comment

Working...
            X