Black bands of vision film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black bands of vision film

Hello I am writing because I have a problem. When I try to see a movie with my beelink R89 latter it displays the image with black bars on top and one below a right and a left. I tried all inpostazioni video but did not succeed. I have a TV and 4k files are .vob .ifo I 480p. The video output of the R89 has is "4K"

Can you tell me step by step the correct settings? I would watch movies without black bars above the right and left. Like in my old media player myMovie i60t

This is something that you should probably correct with HDMI scalling. Go to Settings -> Display -> "Screen Scale" and then click icons with "plus" symbol.
    RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
    Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
    bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Thank you so much is just the right solution. Unfortunately, the videos in 4K are always jerky. I must say the truth, my memories i60t with 1080p displays better video than beelink. In the sense that if I do the upscaling to 4K TV's better. Anyway thanks

Comment

Working...
      X