Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- 'External Player Active' message comes up every time I try to play anything in Kodi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- 'External Player Active' message comes up every time I try to play anything in Kodi.

Can Anyone help with this problem.

I'm not the most technically minded but need a fix for this message, 'External Player Active Click OK when Playback has ended', that has suddenly started appearing. The box functions but won't play any streams. Amlogic-S812 Quad Core Model EM9

The box is attached by HDMI to my TV and by ethernet to my internet and there is no external player present. It has never been wired to any other source.

Any help would be greatly appriciated as i don't even know where to begin with this one.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by kerrnic; 01-20-2016, 13:12.

There is an online video that explains the process for changing configuration but this includes going into 'Android Stick Wizard' which is not on the box im running. The only equivelant I have is Xunity - can anyone help navigate me through that to fix the problem??/

Wife and kids at home and no TV for 3 weeks if I cannot come up with a solution......PLEASE!!!!!!!

Comment

Where do I and how do I access playercorefactory.xml on my box???? What changes should I make when I get there to remove the message??

Comment

/sdcard/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata
        .kodi means that this directory is hidden, enable view of hidden files and folders in your file manager.

Comment

Thanks I'll give this a go.....

Comment

Working...
          X