Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rk30sdk

Hi All,

I got this Tablet (details Attached) and I'm looking for newer ROM for it can someone help please?

TNX
    Attached Files

The information in your text file is for a generic Jellybean firmware that could be run on almost any brand or model of tablet produced in 2014. The firmware was created using the Rockchip 3066 SDK. That's all we have to go by.

The problem is that no two tablet models are exactly the same with regard to internal components. Each device has to have it's own specific firmware to make all of the features work properly. The kernel must have the specific drivers for all of those components.

You will need to narrow the request down to a brand name and model of the tablet so the actual factory firmware can be located.

In some cases, KitKat firmware was provided for tablets that originally came out with Jellybean...but not many brands offered that upgrade. I don't know of any that were designed for an RK3066 processor, though.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Hi Rrileypm.
      Thanks for your replay, I know that my info is very generic (even don't have sticker on it ), but I can't find a way to get to the specific model...
      I already tried ADB\CPUZ\AIDA64
      Can you direct my how to export the specific Info
      BTW
      1. the device is ROOTED.
      2. I can add full AIDA64 log

Thank you.

Comment

So there is nothing on the back cover of the tablet that resembles a brand name or model number? Those things are crucial to determining what you have. It appears the ROM developer was a bit lazy with leaving at least a signature of the brand/model in the firmware. That information isn't required for the tablet to operate...but it is a common practice that in this case didn't happen.
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Hi.
          Unfortunately the sticker was removed. ... ;-(
          Buy maybe i can dump the current rom and upload it and the model will be inside.
          The problem is that its root but I'm unable to install / enter recovery. ...

Any suggestions?

Tnx.
          Last edited by asher; 02-24-2016, 06:22.

Comment

Hi
            you can try Arctools from Arctablets.com,to install a Recovery.Good luck.

gefattern

Comment

Thank you.
              1. How can i know which recovery to install? I don't know the device model?
              2. What is the next step ( i still don't know what rom to flash)?

Thank you

Comment

Hi
                maybe this helps,searched with your Fingerprint ID,maybe Qpad 9700???
                and dont use Arctool it is only for 3188 Tabs,i think,my mistake!!

Technical Specification of rockchip QPAD9700, auto-generated by SpecDevice application. Actual hardware list.

Comment

Working...
                X