X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JustMe ROMS v2.0 Ported Media Edition s802 ap6330 2G/8G

All Tech related please post away here please keep it on topic

Kernel built date 15.01.2016

Known issue wakeup via remote - this issues still persist on some boxes out of 3 units I have one box that has this issue other 2 work fine what I have also noticed with the troubled box is that if you press the buttons from top left hand corner of the remote and work across going down the unit it will wake up not always the same button, alternatively you can just enable wakeme up scottie and it should work fine.
    Last edited by JustMe; 02-26-2016, 00:20.
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

hi justme, i wanted to know if your roms work only with the square M8, or will it work with newer versions, like M8S.

thanks.

Comment

its for s802 (M8) in process of finishing rom for s812 (m8s)
      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

thanks for the answer. i wasked because i have the M8 with 1.6c. I used since 1.2 and helped pointing the bugs and even donated $5 once, but todays prices are off limits for me. i'm buying just one more for me and wanted to know if i buy the M8 or the M8S. i live in Brazil, so it gets to 2 month of waiting for a new device. So, i guess i will wait for your release of the s812. But is it gonna be just for buyers? For me it's not worth it. 70% of the price of the box for the firmware...

if the firmwares for the M8S will be only for paid members, maybe you could point me one client of yours so i can buy the box directly from him...

the main reason i like your work is that it well done and i can get netflix on hd with your firmware.

thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X