Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M8N (M9&M8_V1.0 2014/07/07) has been bricked, please help me know how to unbrick???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M8N (M9&M8_V1.0 2014/07/07) has been bricked, please help me know how to unbrick???

Hi everyone,

I have M8N, PCBA show M9&M8_V1.0 2014/07/07 - like the picture, it have been bricked, do you know how to unbrick? I was try with some img firmware but can not succes 100%, and try with some zip firmware but still bricked, it show "ext4_erase_volum failed on /dev/block/cache"

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

have you tried looking in tutorials section, I have created video how to unbrick the devices with firmware links best method is using usb burn tool and usb cable
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
      have you tried looking in tutorials section, I have created video how to unbrick the devices with firmware links best method is using usb burn tool and usb cable
      Yes, I was try to do that but not sucess (via SD card and USB Burning Tool), I was comment on your topic

Comment

what happens with the usb method?

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
          what happens with the usb method?
          Stop at 4%

Comment

JD when it doesnt allow the write isnt that a good sign its bricked it seems to be with most of these that have been flashed with wrong open electric wont write past 5 % ?
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

you need to short pins out and use usb burnTool can you take closer picture of the nand chip please or post the type bicause original picture does not open large enough

JustMe

Comment

How do we short the nand chip. Will a screw driver do the work?

Comment

kokoui - soem suggestions a pair if very fine tweezer's or some very thin solder or sewing needle or safty pin something that is not going to bridge other pins to short circuit which could fully brick your device.

JustMe

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20161021-WA0002.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	164.6 KB
ID:	605163
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20161021-WA0004.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	147.5 KB
ID:	605164

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Originally posted by hieuhienvn View Post
                    Hi everyone,

I have M8N, PCBA show M9&M8_V1.0 2014/07/07 - like the picture, it have been bricked, do you know how to unbrick? I was try with some img firmware but can not succes 100%, and try with some zip firmware but still bricked, it show "ext4_erase_volum failed on /dev/block/cache"
                    i have same board i manage to get 2 image files installed with usb burning tool both said completed but still not working only getting the screen with amlogic chip info when i press reset pin

Comment

Working...
                    X