Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give-away for an HPH NT-V8 RK3368 Android Media Player with T8 Airmouse & Free Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In done the survey

Scooter2014. On to the other points.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Melde dich bei Facebook an, um dich mit deinen Freunden, deiner Familie und Personen, die du kennst, zu verbinden und Inhalte zu teilen.

Posted on facebook group does that count as a point i dont have twitter lol
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Done

Comment

Would love to win this device, looking at getting the next generation of Android TV device.

Comment

I kind of struggled with some of the questions on the quiz and the exam. I don't know what their shipping is like, I haven't bought from them yet. And how many buttons are on their wireless remote controls? They have three models, I'm kind of thinking there is no right answer to that question.

Comment

count me in

Comment

Originally posted by JackTheBear View Post
                I kind of struggled with some of the questions on the quiz and the exam. I don't know what their shipping is like, I haven't bought from them yet. And how many buttons are on their wireless remote controls? They have three models, I'm kind of thinking there is no right answer to that question.
                For the gaming remote, it is the one on their taobao Chinese website, now everyone knows where to get the answer
                The remote looking for is the one on their other site, the Infrared one < 20 buttons, the others are airmouses and all have different amounts of buttons mainly to control the mouse pointer.
                I see a lot of users were struggling a bit, so maybe above hints can help.

Comment

Ok Iam in. Hope I win!

Comment

I'm in and will do the survey and questionnaire.

Update: Opted to try the questionnaire and after selecting the option it stated that I had completed it without being asked anything.
                    Last edited by bluesmanuk; 03-09-2016, 22:17.
                    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hello and from Greece!

Comment

Nice to participate in the competition. I would like to use the device as a linux server.

Comment

I entered, I like this media player. I will give it to my father...

Comment

I would love to win this! Grt. David

Comment

I just enter was feeling lucky since I won $2.00 on Dollar lottery scratchie :-)
                              Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Well it could be fun to have a RK3368 and that fantastic orange remote - looks quite cute

Comment

Working...
                                X