New ROM image for Z4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New ROM image for Z4

I got link for latest ROM for Z4 from http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry47779131 . but it needs to be flash using AndroidTool_v2.35 . So far I was updatied ROM using update.img format but this version have many images in .zip file. Have someone tried it already on Z4 and can help how to upgreat Z4 ROM using AndroidTool_v2.35.

Thanks for help in advance.

tested?

Comment

Yes It tries it yesterday and successfully flashed it using Android tool. it is working perfectly. Only issue I always get I am not able to restore my Application backup from titanium back app between new OS installations. So I need to install everything again. Someone any suggestions to avoid this.

Comment

Its simple really. Make the external SD card the the default for your Titanium backups. Save the backups to it. Upgrade, make sure you have root and install Titanium backup first and restore your apps from the external SD card.
        Miltblue

Comment

Originally posted by miltblue View Post
          Its simple really. Make the external SD card the the default for your Titanium backups. Save the backups to it. Upgrade, make sure you have root and install Titanium backup first and restore your apps from the external SD card.
          I too have tried it today, but the firmware will not charge on android tool.
          "Loading firmware failed"

Comment

you need to browse and point to all latest images from .zip and then run. uncheck last baseparamer.img as I cound't find it. It will flash and reboot. Make sure to take backup as it erases all from internal SD card

Comment

ok, I did flash at last, but I have to say that is not very different from other rom stock.
              first logo and bootanimation is horrible "ATLAS"
              when you start also it appears a popup "Start applications in progress"
              when will eliminate these small things, I will be able to install this firmware 03.03.2016.
              At the moment is really ugly.

Comment

Working...
              X