• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes my device is mk902ii.

Enviado desde mi One mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Mhh Fancy ;-)
      On my Device, all run good WiFi and Bluetooth.
      Let me see what I can find.

Neomode

Comment

I can't dial internet access.

Bluetooth OK.
        WiFi OK.
        Android tv remote control no working.

Comment

What you want to do there?
          Type in a Password?

Neomode

Comment

I mean that although this connected to bluetooth, tv apk android tv remote not found . And already tested from different devices . Excuse my bad English

Comment

Neomode, it's support the rikomagic v5?

Comment

It should work on it i have none left so i cant test watch temp...
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

abush, re: RKM V5, take a look at my post #56 in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir View Post
                    Guest, re: RKM V5, take a look at my post #56 in this thread.
                    Thanks man, didn't notice, going to check it, test it, and report it

Comment

Zahir on the mk902ii after running all night 16.1 seems to run perfect now. Ive had small issues with kodi but once i installed enabled de bugging its stream issues not the kernel or program. The uninstall programs keeps giving error but notice there still stock settings in system maybe it part of it. I try removing from apps in that but same error?
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Glad to hear that 16.1 is working for you on this rom. When I tried it, I lost video on some avi files from my NAS. Isengard works very well. The uninstall error is a definite obstacle and seems related to the package installer in this version. I've had phones that did this, and the problem cleared up after Play Store updated itself and its supporting services. If we had root we could try pushing a manual update..but alas, we don't.

Yes, you are right, the traditional Android settings is in there - I stumbled into it by accident when something else broke. On other ATV devices, there's a tab under Settings labeled More Settings, which takes you there. It's missing from this rom.

Neomode rightly wants to concentrate on the MK902II, his base and target device, so I'll just mention in passing that his rom runs as well and with the same limitations on my 16gb MK903V...

Comment

We will Port that Rom to other RK3288 Devices too later yes.
                          Mostly Simple by change resource.img and kernel.
                          Ok if you want to have YouTube fixed Download that File and Flash it.
                          Google Cast is the next i get to Work.
                          Let me ask for your NAS Problem did you use WIFI or Ethernet ?

Neomode

Comment

Hi Neomode, yes, I've no doubt you'll get to other devices eventually. I can help you by testing different combos, but I don't want to distract you from your main focus! Thanks for the YouTube file, I'm getting it now, it looks like a replacement for boot.img.

I use Ethernet to access my NAS. And NAS works very well in that respect. Transfer times are ultra-fast.

The problem I had with Kodi 16.1 seemed related to the type of file I was playing (avi or mkv). And maybe if I had adjusted Kodi's decoder settings (sometime turning off Surface makes a difference), the problem would have gone away. I'll try a new setup of your rom tonight including the new YouTube and report.

Comment

Try SPMC Kodi 16.1 has no Rockchip Files in it.

Neomode

Comment

Yes indeed, I'm a Koying fan and have used his new SPMC. Will try that.

Comment

Working...
                                X