Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't understand the question.

Comment

Does the rom break anything like gps or a sensor, etc?

Comment

No. Unlike the stock firmware location sees GLONASS satellites. On Teclast T98 there is no light sensor, so Autobrightnes is implemented using Velis Auto Brightness.

Comment

Cool.
          Performance wise is itbetter, worse the same?r
          What about battery?

I guess I'm just trying to find some kind of excuse to install this ROM...

Comment

I think perfomance & battery the same. I did not compare

Comment

Hi helgiman!!! Thanks for your ROM, it is good to have a new custom rom, and to have someone who spend his time in this so abandoned Tablet. Could you confirm the Tablet is not rooted?
              Regards!!

Comment

ROM is rooted. You can unroot in SuperSu and root again from TWRP.

Comment

Hi helgiman!! Thanks for the help. I got it!!!. By the way, I would like to proporse you a challenge. I wrote this:

http://freaktab.com/forum/mtk-based-...t-rom-s/page16

Do you think is possible?
                  I got to boot in lollipop.... and I think is possible because p98 is almost the same Tablet.
                  Also I would like to remarkt I liked your rom and your configuration menĂº, very original.
                  Regards!!

Comment

For lollipop or marshmallow need to compile a kernel. I can not compile the kernel.

Comment

Originally posted by lestillo View Post
                      Hi helgiman!! Thanks for the help. I got it!!!. By the way, I would like to proporse you a challenge. I wrote this:

http://freaktab.com/forum/mtk-based-...t-rom-s/page16

Do you think is possible?
                      I got to boot in lollipop.... and I think is possible because p98 is almost the same Tablet.
                      Also I would like to remarkt I liked your rom and your configuration menĂº, very original.
                      Regards!!
                      Can you explain i got boot to lollipop...what do you see? What do you do?do you have t9 or teclast t98? Thanx
                      Last edited by hocuspocus69; 04-05-2016, 21:42.

Comment

Hi hocuspocus69!!! The only thing you have to do, is to take the teclast p98 rom and flash it on the t98(please make a backup). You have to flash with upgrade instead of download (I think cause of the different partition distribution and size). It boots, but as helgiman says, the only thing you can do is push volumen + and volumen - and it responses. No more inputs except you can make a long push on power for 8 seconds to switch off the Tablet.
                        I was looking for information about porting to lollipop but I was/still am not used to touch this firmwares.
                        I'm beggining to see the light thanks to helgiman...but I'm still (and again) a noob (I was used to mod rockchip firmwares ;( ).
                        Regards!!

Comment

thanx for your replay but same here i ve hope to go after stuck logo teclast...

Comment

Originally posted by hocuspocus69 View Post
                            thanx for your replay but same here i ve hope to go after stuck logo teclast...
                            It takes a while to leave logo to the main screen. I have a T98 4G Tablet.
                            Regards!!

Comment

Originally posted by lestillo View Post

It takes a while to leave logo to the main screen. I have a T98 4G Tablet.
                              Regards!!
                              Mmm...did i understand right...you have seen home screen with icon app? What do you mean with take a while...10 min 5 min...have you try with a mouse if otg is alive? Take logcat...! Try if adb is open...next week i'll try i've never wait enough on stuck logo...thanx
                              Last edited by hocuspocus69; 04-06-2016, 22:18.

Comment

Are there any updates to this room it is this the final product?

Comment

Working...
                                X