Mini M8S TV Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini M8S TV Box

Is there any review about this gearbest new arrival box?

I was thinking on buying this box as a secondary one since I already have an MXQ S85

I must say that at $41 this is the cheapest 2/8GB S905 based machine that I have seen. If you do go ahead and purchase one let us know how it performs.

Comment

just recieved one !

The box is very small. Kodi work fine and most of Android apps too.

But it seems the box can't handle multitask correctly. When I click on the Home button, Android gets me to the launcher but the app I wa running is closed. I mean, I would like to listen music when run Chrome but half of the time, it's impossible...

Is it a bug or a limitation of this box?

Comment

Originally posted by Bad_Biogene
        just recieved one !

The box is very small. Kodi work fine and most of Android apps too.

But it seems the box can't handle multitask correctly. When I click on the Home button, Android gets me to the launcher but the app I wa running is closed. I mean, I would like to listen music when run Chrome but half of the time, it's impossible...

Is it a bug or a limitation of this box?
        I've got one of these (http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?t=569299)

The problem you're experiencing is not the box but the setting that shuts off or closes certain apps when the background apps reach their limit. Forgot the actual term for this but it can be can be switched off.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

The term is Clone crap 😃😃😃😃
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014
            The term is Clone crap 😃😃😃😃
            Well the problems I've been experiencing I'd be inclined to say that but as a first box I'm impressed by its power. Handles games really well.

My problem is addressed here http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?t=569299

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X