No announcement yet.

Arnova 7G2 EXT4 Full Root - Market - 3G - NTFS Support - Bluetooth by Fenice 57

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arnova 7G2 EXT4 Full Root - Market - 3G - NTFS Support - Bluetooth by Fenice 57

Arnova 7G2 EXT4 Full Root - Market - 3G - NTFS Support - Bluetooth - Openvpn - CIFS -

Arnova 7G2 EXT4

Full Root - Market - 3G - NTFS Support - Bluetooth (USB Dugle)- Openvpn - CIFS -

External Installed APK

• Bluetooth File Transfer
    • Bluetooth GPS Provider
    • Bluetooth on/off widget
    • Color Notepad
    • Cfs Manager
    • Titanium Backup
    • GScriptLite
    • Openvpn Settings
    • Superuser
    • Market

Full EXT4 Support

Increased file system app to 680 MB free

200 MB free RAM after first flash

After first flash boot in 15 Seconds

Market Configuration:
    Start the Market, configure your google account and login.
    If you should see a few apps, exit to the market, go to settings, applications, manage applications, click on "All" tab, select Market and delete Market Data.

3G
    Complete support with USB OTG for Hauwei 3G key models E1550 E1692 E1750 E1820

NTFS Support
    I made the necessary changes in order to see external drives formatted with NTFS file system.
    Mount NTFS disk – what to do:
    Automatically at boot time the system will create a folder called win inside the mount point /mnt
    Run GScript and add a new script, call it – mount-ntfs -
    Enter the following command: /system/bin/ntfs-3g /dev/block/sda1 /mnt/win
    Save
    Connect via usb otg the disk, start the script and entire contents of the disk will appear in /mnt/win
    I did a test with a 1TB drive with my mkv and I was able to see to 1080p without any problems.
    To umount the disk, create a new script, call it umount-ntfs and enter the following command:
    /system/xbin/umount /mnt/win
    Save

WARNING:
    During umount, all applications that are taking up the mount point /mnt/win SHOULD BE CLOSED.
    If you do not, the script does not umount the disk and if the disconnected abruptly, you may lose data.

Bluetooth
    Entered all necessary kernel modules to support external USB Bluetooth to connect to the USB OTG cable.
    Obviously the Android drivers are a bit limited, look on the various forums to see what sticks are compatible.
    Of course, Bluetooth file transfer has been included to turn off and turn on and manage the Bluetooth

CIFS support
    Added kernel modules in order to see share external network via the CIFS protocol
    Full support for OpenVPN
    Added kernel module tun.ko to use encrypted connections with OpenVPN server.
    Further changes:
    Inside /system/xbin directory has been added to the latest version of busybox
    The openvpn binary was always placed within this directory.
    All kernel modules are loaded at boot time

Bugs

Bluetooth

When the Bluetooth is on and the display goes to time out, the internal POWER signal is sent to tablet

ROM -> Firmware_Arnova_7G2_V3 ROM by Fenice57 (129 megabytes)
    Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
    <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
    <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
    <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
    https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
    </form>

OpenVPN

OpenVPN is broken. There is no route command in /system/xbin. OpenVPN looks there and does not find it.

It connects fine but doesn't route when using redirect-gateway.

### Fix
    cd /system/xbin
    ln -s /system/bin/route route

Thanks for the work on this by the way!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rommer View Post
      OpenVPN is broken. There is no route command in /system/xbin. OpenVPN looks there and does not find it.

It connects fine but doesn't route when using redirect-gateway.

### Fix
      cd /system/xbin
      ln -s /system/bin/route route

Thanks for the work on this by the way!!!!
      hello.
      I need help, I can not for the pen to work huawei E1550.
      sorry my english.

Comment

its have USB Host

is it have USB Host&

Comment

how down this rom and install it?

Comment

Working...
          X