Interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting

Says 64 BIT ummm another mistake i think lol.... Did they start making 3229 64 bit chipsets? These boxes getting silly cheap now as things get stripped out.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

If it is the 64 bit one thats cheap.....
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Cortex A7 can't be 64 bit.

Comment

Come on you mean they didnt tell the truth about the produit???? 😱😱😱😱 That never happens 😖

Comment

From here, looks like the 64 bit chip is the forthcoming RK3399.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
            http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/best-...25-tomtop.html

Says 64 BIT ummm another mistake i think lol.... Did they start making 3229 64 bit chipsets? These boxes getting silly cheap now as things get stripped out.

No your quite right its showing as a 32bit not 64bit using AIDA 64

But for a £20 tv box its not bad at all It gives a low antutu score of 15,000..Antutu video surprised me playing 27 out of the 30 test files.
            Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Bahaha Blinkone your worse then me i ordered one too just to see... Ill get it then send it back as not as advertised after playing with it for a week lmao

Comment

For that Price is the MXQ RK322x Box not Bad.
                The most runs good and fast.
                The Zidoo X1II is a little Bit better and has a FullHD Kernel !

Neomode

Comment

I have one I am about to review. I am wicked surprised how well it works with antutu of 21k.
                  Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Working...
                  X