HELP!! 2 M8 Boxes Bricked.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!! 2 M8 Boxes Bricked.

Hi all, Pleae i need help with my m8 boxes. i think i tried to installed wrong firmwares on them and i think they are briicked. when i plug in the power supply, the blue lights blinks won't come on. but i see the red light from the optical port and also the Ethernet port leds comes on and off for about 4 times then stays on. when i unplug the power plug the blue led in front blinks also. i have tried various methods online to see if i could unbrick it but nothing has worked. the weird thing is when i tried the nand pin trick the blue lights comes on and the optical lights goes off but immediately i take the pin i use to shot the nand out it goes back off.

please can some please help

Hello guys i finally got one of them fixed through the usb burning tool but the other one is a m8s, will not go past 2% i have tried both the probox2 and the Justme image files but never seeem to go past 2%.
    please see image and what can i do.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

try a different firmware, not sure what box you have, your info is vague, figure out what box you actually have and try to get the firmware for it, here is a link for you to get on the road to get it

good luck.

Comment

My bad. what i wanna know now is how do i get past the " [0x10105002] Romcode / Initialize DDR / Read initialize status / USB Control setup error " .
        i have tried loads of firmware but not none seem to work, i even change pc and still get the same result.

Comment

Because you have not rom for device or bad nan. You say you have m8s box you need to try finlessbobs rom in this amilogic section or your factoy firmware. Sound like device righting to wrong chipset 802 not 812. Re check maybe box a clone not both identical.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

more details what m8 box and what wifi chipset and operating system and weather you are using usb 2.0 or usb 3.0 and what version of USB BurnTool
            Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Working...
            X