Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Superceleron V1.0 Custom Rom MXV (S805)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperceleronB
    Can I use this ROM on the MK808B Plus instead of the 1.4B, as my WIFI (AP6210) is very weak?

Comment

No! sorry

Comment

I've tried both, official and superceleron's ROM.

Official ROM works pretty nicely but is all bloated up and remaining RAM gets scarce.

Superceleron's just fine for the purpose of this TV Box: Playing videos. It's a pity I can't get XBOX controller compatibility, but, hell, I've never played/had time to play with this box so... I'll stick to this ROM.

Good job, Superceleron!

Comment

Was recently starting to think I would finally have to replace my "old" 1GB/8GB MXV box, but this ROM has given it a new lease of life...would recommend to anyone to upgrade - many thanks for putting this together Superceleron!

Comment

really snappy firmware but my wifi isnt working. how to install wifi drivers onto my s805 Hd18q?

Comment

is it working and with mini m8s s805? with 2gb ram...

Comment

Hello superceleron , i'd want to try this firmware on my box, unfortunately the link is not working, can you provide a new one?
                Thanks!

Comment

The link is dead could you provide a new one

Comment

Originally posted by masterpianist View Post
                    The link is dead could you provide a new one
                    Not sure i still have the rom, if i do i will update the 1º post.

Comment

Updated 1º post with new link.

Comment

I love this rom, but my wifi didn't work with it. So I replaced the boot.img with the one from the software that works with my box. My box is an m9c mini with s805 soc and wifi is sv6051b. I copied ssv6051.ko into the /lib folder. Still doesn't recognize the wifi chip. Does anybody know what else and where other files have to go?

Comment

Hello the image runs very nicely and only have one problem with wifi 8188etv this is my chip
                          which driver do I need?
                          this is my AML 805 device
                          many thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X