MXQ OTT Firmware 112k4_SDCARD alterations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQ OTT Firmware 112k4_SDCARD alterations

First post here so please forgive me if i post in the wrong section.

I have some stock firmware as per title that im looking to adapt, firstly ive removed apks i dont want pre loaded upon first boot and added some others that i do want to install on first load but im stuch trying to figure out the next bits i want to change.

1. Change the default timeone .... Anyone know what files need to be edited to fix this to GMT+1
    2. Change default shorcuts .... Remove default ones and add my own ( from the apks installed )
    3. Ensure that the default launcher is my chosen one

Any help would be appriciated .... im a novice so be gentle ... Thanks

Originally posted by rljutter View Post
    First post here so please forgive me if i post in the wrong section.

I have some stock firmware as per title that im looking to adapt, firstly ive removed apks i dont want pre loaded upon first boot and added some others that i do want to install on first load but im stuch trying to figure out the next bits i want to change.

1. Change the default timeone .... Anyone know what files need to be edited to fix this to GMT+1
    2. Change default shorcuts .... Remove default ones and add my own ( from the apks installed )
    3. Ensure that the default launcher is my chosen one

Any help would be appriciated .... im a novice so be gentle ... Thanks
    Hi!
    Iam also having same problem,. how do i choose a launcher to be a default one and how to change the mac address of the box

can anyone help me please!

Thank you in advance

Comment

Working...
    X