Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

installed latest rom now getting an error

Hi all,

I installed the new rom this week on my 10 g2, it rocks and im well happy, just one minor issue, i keep getting the following message box - The application google services framework (process com.google.proccess.gapps) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. - any ideas?

cheers, J

No one else is getting this after weeks of my ROM being out. Something you did must have changed the resources! An "root" app you installed? a MOD you tried to make? Maybe a "theme" you tried to install? Something like that.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Just do a factory reset or re flash that is the only thing about been rooted the system files can be changed very easily and this can corrupt your system.

Sent from my SK17i using Tapatalk
      Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
      <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
      <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
      <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
      https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
      </form>

Comment

All sorted, restored the factory image then re-flashed the finless image. Lovin it.

Cheers

Sent from my AN10G2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to hear you got it sorted. The ROM is really good!!!

Comment

Hmmmm?

Hi,
            I now believe it may be the transparent task bar app that is causing this? last time i installed the finless rom then immeadiatly installed the transparent task bar app and had the afore mentioned problems. next time i restored all my back ups of apps and played with everything and all was good, i literally did everything i could do with it played all my games, did my home and worke emails, played with the calendar, ****, facebook, skyped etc and had no issues whatsoever then reported all ok, this morning i installed finless's transparent task bar app and had the errors again (i did follow the instructions explicitly btw)? i just re-flashed the rom again and retored my back ups and all is good again.
            I'm not too bothered really as i only wanted the transparent app for when i use the kindle app to finish off the books i was reading, (unless they sort their app out i was thinking of switching to kobo or google books) and the benefits of finless's great rom far out weigh the naff kindle app.

btw finless please dont think im moaning about a great job you do for nought, i really do apreciate the rom, just thought i would mention my problem in case their is an unknown glitch and you bundle the transparent app with the next version (now that would be nice ).

cheers, J

Comment

Working...
            X