Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with M8 Box feezing

Greetings

So I have this box M8 On the sale box it is written OTT TV Box x4 CPU Cortex-A9 8X GPU Mali-450

It started to freeze 5 mins right after being powered on.

Tried the hard reset/factory wipe Pressing the reset button, holding it pressed and hooking up the power. It brought up the context menu, followed the instructions but it froze during the factory reset. Guess it froze before doing the reset because I can still access my box (still freezes after 5 mins).

Tried the hard reset again but i'm stuck with an android boot logo... best I can do is upload this small vid to explain what is on the tv screen and I cannot access the menu anymore.

So... how about them apples!

Please help :/

Wbat does it say on the bottom M8 or M8N?

Comment

Originally posted by promark View Post
      Wbat does it say on the bottom M8 or M8N?

Just plain M8

Comment

Try flashing with this firmware

Comment

Great, now it wont even power on! Could not even proceed, downloaded everything, put it on card, inserted the card, pressed on pin, inserted power cable in, it lit and then nothing at all, pitch dark unit.

Comment

Well now when I plug it and unplug it, I get a flash of blue light from the led inside the unit and then nothing... sigh.

Comment

You could try flashing via usb flashing tool

Comment

Originally posted by Modgeek View Post
                You could try flashing via usb flashing tool

I am a total newbie at this Is there some reading on this subject in the forum?

Comment

Working...
                X