Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool looking android box

hi

I discovered this beauty a nice looking android box with RK3188 chip set and a RJ45 connector – SPDIF interface, I ordered one a couple of days ago

I've now got several RK3188 mini PCs, but I hadn't found full sized set-top boxes based on Rockchip RK3188 quad core processor with Ethernet, and multiple
    Last edited by bitfreak; 06-12-2013, 20:24.

Good Looking

This device is looking very nice. I was waiting for a nice box product and this is what i want. I hope we can see some reviews and firmware support soon (at least some user feedbacks).

Comment

When my box arrive I will try to do a review... it will be send on 17 juni

Comment

Great !!!...

Originally posted by bitfreak View Post
        When my box arrive I will try to do a review... it will be send on 17 juni
        Great !!!...

Comment

I like its design, I wish the color way could be in all black though! Also, this appears to be a new company in the android tv box market so support is a dice roll... the minix x7 will be out in a month and it will almost certainly have the support that there previous generation of devices received. Are there any reviews on this unit yet from someone who actually owns it?

Comment

We have contacted with the factory of this tv box. and get samples for it.

Actually, there will be two version for this, one is without bluetooth, the other is with bluetooth. now the only one in market is the one without bluetooth, and at the end of this month, we will get the version with bluetooth.

I am preparing a review for this tv box? is there anything you guys want me to test for you?

thanks
            Eric
            Geekbuying
            Looking for developers
            http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Damn so they want to send me one without Bluetooth.. they advertise this one with Bluetooth..

Changed my order hopefully ...

Comment

Pfff you saved me on time they changed my order , end of the month the Bluetooth version will be send...

Comment

yes, no good business.

and the worse news i get is even the end of this month, the bluetooth version can't get in stock, maybe you should just cancel your order if you need bluetooth version,or you can accept the one without bluetooth.

anyway,i am checking this device, and any things you guys want me to test, feel free to ask.

thanks
                  Looking for developers

Comment

What do you mean with can't get in stock ? So they won't send me a Bluetooth version ?

When does the minix x7 come out and what is the price is it a better option for me. Perhaps I will cancel my order

Comment

What do you mean with can't get in stock ? So they won't send me a Bluetooth version ?

When does the minix x7 come out and what is the price is it a better option for me. Perhaps I will cancel my order
                      yes, because just now, we talk with factory, and ask if they can promise at the end of this month, the bluetooth version will come, they said, they can't promise.

the NEO X7 will come at the end of next month,and the price should be higher than this, however, quality should be best.
                      Looking for developers

Comment

Alright cancelled the order and I will wait for the minix x7, wanna use it for playing games so without Bluetooth is no option for me.. tnx for your info

Comment

Alright cancelled the order and I will wait for the minix x7, wanna use it for playing games so without Bluetooth is no option for me.. tnx for your info
                          hope that seller won't hate me

if people don't need bluetooth, it is a good choice, with external antenna, spif port, ethernet port, a real TV BOX.
                          Looking for developers

Comment

No lol they won't hate you , maybe the learn something , that they need to advertise the item without the functions that are not in it , and that they make one version...so nobody gets confused...

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
                              We have contacted with the factory of this tv box. and get samples for it.

Actually, there will be two version for this, one is without bluetooth, the other is with bluetooth. now the only one in market is the one without bluetooth, and at the end of this month, we will get the version with bluetooth.

I am preparing a review for this tv box? is there anything you guys want me to test for you?

thanks
                              Eric
                              Geekbuying
                              Good news Eric. I want to buy a box product. Therefore i will wait for your review. Regarding X7, first design was terrible. Lets see the new design first. It was looking ugly and cheap

Comment

Working...
                              X