Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unuiga U1 Jide Remix2.0 MINI PC Amlogic S905 2G/32G 802.11AC WIFI Bluetooth 1000M LAN KODI Remix 2.0 OS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unuiga U1 Jide Remix2.0 MINI PC Amlogic S905 2G/32G 802.11AC WIFI Bluetooth 1000M LAN KODI Remix 2.0 OS

Remix OS 2.0, the state of the art Android-based operating system designed to bring simplicity to productivity,
    is pioneering the next chapter of the Android journey. Without a doubt, it is powerful, flexible, and downright fun to use teamed with features unlike anything you've ever seen on Android.

Amlogic S905, a high performing CPU running at 2,000.00 MHz Max., has 4 core(s) which results in extremely efficient multi-tasking in comparison with dual core processors.
    Penta-core ARM Mali-450, a separate graphics processor dedicated to accelerate the creation of images to be outputted to a display, is structured around processing large blocks of data in parallel.
    It boasts 2GB DDR3 RAM, and 32GB eMMC Flash, advantageous in performance, security and reliability, ascribing to the eMMC memory, ultimately delivering a richer end-user experience.
    IEEE 802.11ac, one of the wireless networking standards in 802.11 family, is developed in the IEEE Standards Association process for the purpose of high-throughput wireless local area networks (WLANs) on the 5 GHz band.
    Gigabit LAN provides a data rate of 1 billion bits per second.
    Bluetooth 4.0 adopted to pair with most Bluetooth-enabled devices(computer, mobile phone, keyboard, and others).

treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

emmc module? what is the brand ? samsung ?
    write? read ?

Comment

Pricing supposed to be $45 normal from original crowd funding. See its $80 on geek buying. Why nearly double price?

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Comment

45$+30$ shipping cost worldwide... The cheap shipping was 17$.
        Anyway the crowdfunding has not reached the goal and closed, you've seen?

Comment

Hello Damac10, I think they are different devices. This is Unuiga(AML S905, 2GB/32GB) with Remix OS, the Jide Remix box is called the Mini(Allwinner(?)1GB/8GB or 2GB/16GB).

Comment

Hy RISCy Dude, i think it is same that was on Indiegogo.
            Presale Unuiga U1 Remix 2.0 OS MINI PC Amlogic S905 2G/32G 802.11AC on geekbuying.

Comment

Oops! My mistake. Thanks for the info DoItYourself.
              Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by DoItYourself
                45$+30$ shipping cost worldwide... The cheap shipping was 17$.
                Anyway the crowdfunding has not reached the goal and closed, you've seen?
                Yes but I only use courier so $80 plus $30 to $40 for my parcels. Also Geek buying get a bulk discount before markup.

Comment

$10 coupon code: CZXKNVCB

Comment

Originally posted by DoItYourself

Originally posted by Damac10
                    Yes but I only use courier so $80 plus $30 to $40 for my parcels. Also Geek buying get a bulk discount before markup.

Sweet answer..

Comment

Unuiga U1 Remix 2.0 OS MINI PC Amlogic S905 2G/32G 802.11AC WIFI Bluetooth 1000M LAN KODI

treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
                      X