Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

support the sponsors on this site
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by acemaxtec View Post
      next week we will upload the usb ones tks
      Any update on the firmware for USB flashing for Acemax RK8 TV box? :waiting:

Comment

Originally posted by t-bon3
        Any update on the firmware for USB flashing for Acemax RK8 TV box? :waiting:
        Found a working firmware for the Acemax RK8 here:
        http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...ro-tv-box.html
        Download links:
        https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzI...ew?usp=sharing
        http://www.filefactory.com/file/3r01...8_20160326.rar
        http://www.mediafire.com/download/cf...8_20160326.rar

Comment

Don't buy from Acemax, i buy the kii tv box and its' always freezing, i send emails and messages to acemax and till now i didn't' receive any answer.

Comment

Originally posted by cluber77 View Post
            Don't buy from Acemax, i buy the kii tv box and its' always freezing, i send emails and messages to acemax and till now i didn't' receive any answer.
            what your order no

Comment

I buy from Acemax and they're nice and helpful most of the time. I need to know how to set up multiple boxes at once. It's time consuming installing builds and apk one box at a time.
              its better time I could spend helping customers learn to use the devices.

Comment

set up multiply screens and get your kids and wife involved in flashing and setting up
                Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                  set up multiply screens and get your kids and wife involved in flashing and setting up
                  No kids, no wife. Lol
                  But seriously you can set up like 8 at a time supposedly I just don't know how.

Comment

They already come with firmware installed I just have to add apk and kodi builds.

Comment

Originally posted by rippintv View Post
                      They already come with firmware installed I just have to add apk and kodi builds.
                      Learn how to build your own firmware with the apks already installed. Plenty of info on this forum

Comment

I was able to systemzlord using AMLogic customization tool. The only thing I lack is being able to include my own kodi build within the rom

Comment

I don't recommend to buy Acemax products, I bought from tham kii tv box, it's always freezing, I asked for help in mail, WhatsApp, I'm still waiting for answer from this company, thay ignoring me, shame...

Comment

Originally posted by acemaxtec View Post

what your order no
                            im chasing you More then a year, I buy it from your store in AliExpress

Comment

I'm still waiting for your reply

Comment

I also bought ki plus s2 / t2 from acemax. cccam and newcamd do not work.nor what firmware does not help.when you open smart data, there at the end of cccam and newcamd hang asterisks.wrote in support, but they are silent.at least they would say what's the matter.

Comment

Working...
                                X