Odroid C2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odroid C2

Ive dozens of android devices for this function but this I've had my hands on for an hour but so far no others come close . finally may have found my champ

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

Can u explain why a little more.
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Ive messed with loads of roms and have a device virtually the same but only 1GB of memory but nothing I've had is just as usable or quick. Don't get me wrong it's not perfect but it's the nearest I've had so far. Just run antutu and got 31544. I haven't tweaked a thing yet. This system I don't feel I'm fighting with. It's the best ROM I've used yet and it's only running of sdcard. Ive a pine 64 and android on that isn't great but it's a development board and shows. This is the same form factor as a pi and it's better than my pi3. I don't even know if it's 64bit android or just the kernel that's 64bit. It's only a mali450 GPU but still pushes pixels smoother than any of my

Pi1
      Pi2
      Pi3
      Beelink R89 (RK3288)
      Tronsmart Mk908ii
      Sumvision Cyclone x4+ 64bit (s905)
      Amazon FireTV 2

Comment

Thanks for that comparison of your devices. I also have the Pine 64 from the Kickstart coming, but don't know when. By the time I stopped adding "extras", it would have been much smarter and cheaper for me to get the Odroid C2.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

how is the overall smoothness. i found the 2 s905's that i have are not smooth.
          Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

That's the thing this has been done so much better it is smoother than the others. They seem to keep improving the software . this is the big issue on the others. This is you get plain android that hasn't been hacked to death and doesn't feel patched

Comment

May try some ugoos ROMs on it they seem like good roms

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X