Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a 16gb option for the CX-919 in the near future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a 16gb option for the CX-919 in the near future?

I have seen a few of the TV PC sticks post a 16gb option and was wondering if the CX-919 was going in that direction in the next 30 days? Have any of you resellers heard anything like this option being available?

HI

We are working with this CX factory directly,and we don't think they will release the 16gb version, because 8GB is enogu,and you can expand it with micro sd card.

thanks
    Looking for developers
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
      HI

We are working with this CX factory directly,and we don't think they will release the 16gb version, because 8GB is enogu,and you can expand it with micro sd card.

thanks
      That's too bad because I am also looking for 16GB option. So far the cx-919 is my favorite stick but I am hesitant to buy it seeing that there is already a couple 16 GB sticks out there. I realize 8GB seems like enough but truthfully most of us would like to see closer to 32 GB on these devices before we start adding micro sd and even then we would still want the option of adding a 64GB micro if we picked one up.

16GB is a comfy spot where we can increase rom/system/cache and yet still have a reasonable amount of room for things like video downloads. Now that we are in the quad core zone and have our 2GB of Ram, the "TV stick" is able to achieve PC status but needs the added memory for the opportunity to do so.

I realize we can add an external HDD but that doesn't really stop us from wanting a 1TB drive inside our PC's now does it. We like to have both, and with this device we also have the pleasure of taking our whole PC with us in our pocket. Why would we want to drag a HDD with us as well.

Comment

Hi

I just find we have this 16GB version quad core tv stick:

China-1 Stock | Buy QC802 Quad Core Google Android 4.2 RK3188T 1.4GHz Mini TV BOX Dongle HDMI HDD Player 2G/16G WiFi Bluetooth Black online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

if you guys need 16gb version, this is the unique ones in market which has 16gb storage.

thanks
        Looking for developers
        http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Hi

China-1 Stock | Buy QC802 Quad Core Google Android 4.2 RK3188T 1.4GHz Mini TV BOX Dongle HDMI HDD Player 2G/16G WiFi Bluetooth Black online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

if you guys need 16gb version, this is the unique ones in market which has 16gb storage.

thanks
          Yah I saw that one. That's why I said
          So far the cx-919 is my favorite stick but I am hesitant to buy it seeing that there is already a couple 16 GB sticks out there.
          The fact that I specifically like what the CX-919 has to offer, is why I would want a 16 GB version. The added antenna appears to make a notable difference as well.

Comment

Thank you for the info...

Hi

thanks
            but I don't see the QC802 as the same value as the CX-919. If you are working with the factory, I would hope you would pass along the 16gb request.

Comment

Working...
            X