Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get Miracast (Screen Mirroring) work with Z68?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get Miracast (Screen Mirroring) work with Z68?

I am not able to get screen mirroring a.k.a Miracast to work with Z68. On my phone it says connected, but nothing gets displayed in TV.
    Anyone else got it to work?

Hi,
    I guess, Miracast in Android works in the opposite way: you can mirror your Android screen to another device, like a TV set. I cannot find any software which supports screen content receiving.
    Regards, STZO

Comment

Originally posted by ontherocks View Post
      I am not able to get screen mirroring a.k.a Miracast to work with Z68. On my phone it says connected, but nothing gets displayed in TV.
      Anyone else got it to work?
      You can try happycast, it is an Android phone/tablet screen mirroring app.

For casting photos, audio or videos from your Android device to your tv box, I don't know of a way except for Lehome Assistant that is included
      in HPH RK3368 firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

You can try happycast, it is an Android phone/tablet screen mirroring app.

For casting photos, audio or videos from your Android device to your tv box, I don't know of a way except for Lehome Assistant that is included
        in HPH RK3368 firmware.
        Miracast should not require any additional apps. Its a feature from Android 4.2 onwards, so should work out of the box.

Happycast doesn't work for me as it requires Android 5.0+ and my phone is still on Kitkat
        Will try the Lehome Assistant.

Comment

Working...
        X