Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RK3368 GEEKBOX Update.ZIP_BizOS_v160506.zip + Update.IMG_dualOS_BizOS_Lubuntu_v160506

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    For A Demo it runs fantastic better then stock rom, the rotation lock was of so turned it on. only error i got so far is the kodi isnt responding but closed it worked fine. Few issues and runs smooth. Hopefully will serve as base for more developers to improve on. Great post Thanks for this.

Thanks again for your testing and feedback.

As you say, hopefully more people starting to develop on mmallow.

Cheers

Comment

Seems if you flash with restore everything work fine i flashed as upgrade and no booting into linux from android i need to know how to change that file now. Or i just re flash it as restore again.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Not working sd as internal storage.. Fails sd as media works.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
          Seems if you flash with restore everything work fine i flashed as upgrade and no booting into linux from android i need to know how to change that file now. Or i just re flash it as restore again.

You can unpack the firmware like all other rockchip firmware too.

mmallow is using the latest rockchip Loader 2.50.
          As well it's using latest Uboot sha256 secure Boot feature.

Pls use my android kernel.img and linux ramfs.img and uboot and trust images if you want to rebuild the firmware.
          Loader v2.50 is working on Lollipop too.
          In this release it's a "small" boot.img (ramdisk only), this can be changed, if required.
          If you have a "big" boot.img, you need the kernel, ramdisk and resource.img to be repacked using the correct version of mkbootimg.

You can change linuxroot or android system partition. (Replace with other mmallow)
          Mmallow kernel will not boot Lollipop and vice versa.

Also related to the DTS file hell ..

Comment

Working...
          X