Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MXIII M82 Amlogic S802 Quad (which firmware?) (Newbee)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXIII M82 Amlogic S802 Quad (which firmware?) (Newbee)

Hi.

I'm new to this kind of tv box. I have this model http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_67807.html

I have some questions:

1. Is 4.4.2 kitkat the latest firmware?
    2 Can i install other things on it, like fx lolipop? og other versions off android?
    3. Is there at firmware that is not rooted?

I hope some one can help me
    Just US$45.84 + free shipping, buy MXIII M82 Amlogic S802 Quad - Core KitKat Cortex - A9 Android 4.4 WiFi TV Box Media Hub 1GB RAM 8GB ROM Support HDMI OTG AV Input - EU Plug at GearBest.com and enjoy worldwide free shipping.
    Last edited by Shareisfun; 05-08-2016, 13:17.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

To keep from bricking the device. Read threads in this section. Ask manufacture about firmware. Buy supported devices if you look there are a lot of manufactures that post here and provide support for thier devices. You got it cheap so id be happy it just works.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
        To keep from bricking the device. Read threads in this section. Ask manufacture about firmware. Buy supported devices if you look there are a lot of manufactures that post here and provide support for thier devices. You got it cheap so id be happy it just works.

That didn't help much? Is the one i have a clone since you say that?

Comment

Can someone help me find the firmware I need. Ive spent hours trying to locate the right one and I feel it may have been in my face all along. My device is a G-Streamer MX2 Specs. : (correction) Amlogic A9 Dual core CPU Mali 400 Gpu Android 4.2.2
          Last edited by bufu517; 01-03-2017, 19:23.

Comment

Working...
          X