Asking for stock firmware of Nexbox MXQ Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asking for stock firmware of Nexbox MXQ Pro

Hi, does anyone has the stock firmware for this box? I have looked all over the internet but couldn't find it. It's an Nexbox MXQ Pro. Board p200. Thanks!
    I need thr remote.conf ...

Thanks
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

here is what your are searching.....
    Please confirm before flashing it as i have confusion that the box has two models like p200 and p201 ( not sure about it )

MXQ PRO AMLOGIC S905 4K TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE 20160120 Hey guys, Glad to share the firmware for MXQ Pro Amlogic S905 4K TV Box (http://www.geekbuying.com/item/MXQ

Comment

Anyone tried this firmware on Nexbox MXQ Pro?

Comment

[QUOTE=bobrooney;n572583]Anyone tried this firmware on Nexbox MXQ Pro?[/QUOTE

I did and bricked my box , got it back up and running using Hugsun firmware, Nexbox has the 8189etv Wi-Fi chipset,

Comment

I've asked manufacturer hopefully quick response
          Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Thanks guys, I got this link from the seller on banggood.com. It is not the latest update... But well it works. I posted it here for those who need it
            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

P.s I'm using the custom rom made by neomode and it's way better than the original ROM, just without wifi/Ethernet

Comment

I am interested in this cheap Nexbox myself, Banggood is the lowest offer.
              But I found some discouraging info on the Nexbox website and also on YouTube as to software issues, horrible support, no updates etc.

Aren't ALL these "MXQ PRO 4k" boxes absolutely identical as to hardware (Android 5.1, same ports, same locations, no Bluetooth, same remote)?
              Can't we simply use ANY S905 firmware image to operate them? The boxes are sold by dozens of vendors (OTT; Nexbox, Voovoo, Jeslon..), but I can't believe that they all use unique firmware, why would they?

I AM aware that there are some real variations, MXQ without 4k (i.e. S805, Android 4.4), 'MXQ Pro PLUS', 'MXQ Pro Quick Play' appear to be different, as are of course the Rockwell based boards; I want the S905.
              Who can shed some light on this weird TV box market? What is the best (rooted) firmware version that really works, has the least bugs and supports all functions?
              Thanks

Comment

Yes you can use any ROM for your box, theoretically. However different manufacturers use different components (e.g wifi) on their boxes so that why they use different roms

Comment

Originally posted by jerryngm View Post
                  Thanks guys, I got this link from the seller on banggood.com. It is not the latest update... But well it works. I posted it here for those who need it
                  https://mega.nz/#!VdVTWKpA!f-69dJP3w...YcS-d_W47HLAwA
                  This is just plain .img file. Where to find instructions how to update?

Comment

Search Amlogic usb burning tool + Usb m to m

Comment

It can not be used by any firmware. I tried

Comment

Give this a try. This worked on my NexBox MXQPro, not the 4k unit. Don't forget to remove the Chinese letters after usb on file image.

https://mega.nz/#!l4wWlSAK!DBOiPH5N4...Jro8np9vjsn_zM
                        Last edited by palerider; 07-03-2016, 13:05.

Comment

Originally posted by palerider View Post
                          Give this a try. This worked on my NexBox MXQPro, not the 4k unit. Don't forget to remove the Chinese letters after usb on file image.

https://mega.nz/#!l4wWlSAK!DBOiPH5N4...Jro8np9vjsn_zM

Does your NexBox MXQ Pro has the red ribbon on it....?

Just only to know if it is the same as mine..., this one

芭乐app官网下载最新下载是一个包含很多优质主播的在线直播互动平台,芭乐视频app在线网站进入ios为用户打造一个全新得连麦直播环境,你可以在这里找到你喜欢得主播,并且你也可以成为他们得一员。

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Yes mine has the red nexbox strip across the corner.

Comment

Working...
                            X