M8S firmware help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello RISCy Dude,

Thanks for your kind reply, I have looked here and tried what is suggested but still have the problem.

The usb burning tool will not pass 2% with usb control setup error!

Any idea's how to resolve this?

Comment

Hello, Unfortunately I have no experience on the S812. I am reluctant to take shots-in-the-dark for fear of steering you wrong.

Wish I could be more helpful. You may have to give it some time. Hopefully someone can offer a solution.

Cheers.

Comment

Hi jumpy

In my case, usb burning tool worked without a problem.
        Maybe you should change the usb cable.
        If I find any solution to your problem, I will let you know.

Did you see this video, in case of m8s it should look like this:
        Neste video mostro com detalhes ,instalação e configuração do USB BURNING TOOL e troca de firmware ANDROIDE 5.1.1 no MXQ PLUS,MXQ PRO , MXQ PRO 4K E K1 PLUS ...

Comment

@jumpee

1, either you are using incorrect firmware by the looks of it you should have ap6330 wifi please take pic of the underboard
          2. I have posted on tech support either 802 or 812 to recover these units on freaktab
          3. you may need to short pins 29 and 30 on the tsop with paper clip and tape or some fine solder all this is posted on forum

also to everyone sorry for my absence still recovering from 2 major ops and also some family personal issues. so I haven't really been around most 802/812 have been posted on this site either by me or others

Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Thanks for all the help I think that I have sorted it used this firmware- kil1mple kil1mple

12-26-2016, 08:17

You can both try this: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aj22POX1c5uCpE9JqRcVwkOnKr_U Flash am_upgrade with USB to USB cable with the burner tool.But maybe your remote isnt working you need your remote.conf.That firmware is 100% working with this box and remote 2GB/16GB https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01GQ37QOW/...eywords=QcoQce
            Hope it works

And a remote file supplied by JustMe! Hope you make a speedy recovery matey.

Comment

Oh,
              still got a couple glitches remote seems to go to sleep and no wifi! any idea's please?

Comment

You need to open device and give clear shot of the Wifi chip.
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

As requested it is an AP6330 wifi chip
                  Am struggling to make a photo small enough sorry

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post

also to everyone sorry for my absence still recovering from 2 major ops and also some family personal issues. so I haven't really been around most 802/812 have been posted on this site either by me or others
                    Hope all is well an recovery (yourself) is quick
                    treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by jumpy View Post
                      As requested it is an AP6330 wifi chip
                      Am struggling to make a photo small enough sorry

Use the one in that thread
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Sd card fix.

Comment

scooter2014

That image seems to brick it mate, unless i'm doing something wrong of course!

Comment

Install via sd and reset pin.

Comment

So all files on sd card push in pin and put in power cable, release pin?

Comment

Does anyone else have any working firmware for this please guys? There must be more than one that works surely?

Comment

Working...
                                X