No announcement yet.

The Max Impact of PIPO MAX- M6 9.7" Retina RK3188 Quad-core HDMI Android 4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone ,today I will introduce a new tablet—Pipo M6 http://www.pipomall.com/pipo-max-m6-...oe7niunopnfr56
    Display: 9.7", 2048*1536 IPS (4:3) Touch Panel: Capacitive 10-touch CPU: Rockchip 3188 Cortex A9,1.6GHz,Quad-core CPU+Quad coreGPU RAM: 2GB DDR3 Operation System: Android 4.2 Camera: Front 2M, back 5M auto focus, flashlight WiFi: 802.11a/b/g/n , 2.4G and 5G WiFi Internal 3G built-in: No External 3G support: Yes Bluetooth 4.0: Yes Sensor:G-sensor,Gyrosensor, Others: E-compass, Micro SD slot, mic, speakers, mini HDMI output Multimedia: Audio, Video(1080P), Photo,ebook,game, email, internet… Battery capacity: 10000mAh by 3.7V (or stated as 5000mAh * 2pcs ) ( above 7 hours video stream tested)
    Last edited by Kary; 06-15-2013, 14:41. Reason: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

It says in the specs that its 2x 5000mAh cells? Usually they don't mention number of cells, unless they're wired in series - operating with 7,4 volts (or more) ... odd.
    The 802.11 A is a nice touch - I see more and more people going for the 5GHz band with so much operating on the 2.4GHz band, and multi-channel N routers eating up channels...
    Support your local flasher
    Current devices : Pipo MAX M8 Pro - Samsung Galaxy S4 - Intel NUC

Comment

I have already posted a ROM for the M6. Hopefully someone can test it soon.

Randy
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
        I have already posted a ROM for the M6. Hopefully someone can test it soon.

Randy
        What ROM? give me the link to test it

Comment

It is right here on Freaktab in the Pipo section.

Randy
          Randy
          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

Downloading,i hope that can be finished todaybecause im in Hk now

Comment

Originally posted by Kary View Post
              Downloading,i hope that can be finished todaybecause im in Hk now
              I am in HK too~ but somebody take away the tab, so I can only test it tommorow...

Comment

sorry,just back from a trip. Pipo M6 Max 4.2.2 RileyROM 1.1 is ok,My m6 running faster

Comment

Originally posted by hoilai View Post
                  I am in HK too~ but somebody take away the tab, so I can only test it tommorow...
                  hey hey! it's so luck to meet you here, I live in Tsim Sha Tsui, How about
                  you

Comment

Working...
                  X