This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kerenmac View Post

I don't understand what you mean with updating the libs (wifi libs? I did not know that it's possible to update them). It's an old FW, but very stable, and the box works really nicelly (much much better than the NEXBOX A95X with XannyTech FW).
    I don't check permissions or the format, but normally I use SublimeText 3 (latest version) on MacOS "El Capitan", and "Keka" to make the zip file. I have never seen error messages on the kodi/ftmc log related with permissions. This problems are new for me, I'll look for information.
    the libs that im talking is rk video codec libs!
    hmm dunno about macos i dont touch one in hmmm a few years now lol, so dunno if that editor uses unix text format

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

hmm need to check that!
      Queue function is fixed with new update! Thanks!

Comment

With tvaddons being down what other automatic setup wizard would people suggest (or easiest way to update the addons).

Comment

Originally posted by ElectronicPunkZA View Post

Queue function is fixed with new update! Thanks!

Originally posted by robot20 View Post
          With tvaddons being down what other automatic setup wizard would people suggest (or easiest way to update the addons).
          i really dunno m8!

Comment

Install nexflicks
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Smooth comeback. I deserve that.

Comment

I tried to load bubbles. It kept shutting FTMC down when opening the addon. It works fine on Krypton. Perhaps it needs Krypton to work.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

SPMC Krypton can be downloaded here.
                  I didn't notice a lot of changes except the power off menu and an accelerate h264/h265 added setting under video.
                  Maybe a FTMC Krypton is possible in the future?

Comment

sup

Comment

well ftmc krypton yes is possible, but not on 4.4...
                      But that maybe after the summer, in 3 or 4 months +/-

Comment

I'm running Arm Rockchip 16.2.29 and when I navigate to the sub-directory where I'd expect to find the equivalent of the standard KODI logfile, there are only files that all have a .fi file extension as is shown in screenshot I've included. So my questions are:

1. Where is the logfile located?
                        2. At this time, does anyone intend to take the source from one of the existing log uploading program add-ons and create a logfile uploading add-on for FTMC that would provide the same convenience as the equivalent add-ons do for KODI & SPMC?

Thank you superceleron you for this excellent app and the substantial time that you spend answering forum questions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	652607

Comment

Originally posted by jbecker View Post
                          I'm running Arm Rockchip 16.2.29 and when I navigate to the sub-directory where I'd expect to find the equivalent of the standard KODI logfile, there are only files that all have a .fi file extension as is shown in screenshot I've included. So my questions are:

1. Where is the logfile located?
                          2. At this time, does anyone intend to take the source from one of the existing log uploading program add-ons and create a logfile uploading add-on for FTMC that would provide the same convenience as the equivalent add-ons do for KODI & SPMC?

Thank you superceleron you for this excellent app and the substantial time that you spend answering forum questions.

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	652607
                          Try using a different file manager like MiXplorer or ES File Explorer perhaps for 1?

Comment

Yes use another file manager because its there!

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Try using a different file manager like MiXplorer or ES File Explorer perhaps for 1?
                              Below is a screen cap from using ES File Exp. w/ both "Show Hidden Files" and "System Hidden Files" enabled and it is displaying the same files as T.C. file manger did. Which file is the System Logfile?

Name:	061917171657.png
Views:	62
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	652628

Comment

Originally posted by jbecker View Post

Below is a screen cap from using ES File Exp. w/ both "Show Hidden Files" and "System Hidden Files" enabled and it is displaying the same files as T.C. file manger did. Which file is the System Logfile?

Name:	061917171657.png
Views:	62
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	652628
                                Hmm weird, i need to check it!

Comment

Working...
                                X