Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know what firmware this uses?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know what firmware this uses?

Hello everyone, I am new to the scene and just purchased my first box.

I've been reading up on the knowledge and such in the meantime that i receive my box. From the description of the add, it is already rooted but i would like to know in advance the firmware being used, to get a copy, in case anything would happen..

Anyone know of this box?

Leelbox m9s

CPU:Amlogic s812 Quad-Core Cortex A9 2.0GHz
    GPU:OCTA Core MALI 450 GPU
    Memory:2GB DDR3
    Internal Storage 16GB NAND FLASH

Thank you in advance!

bump, no one?

m9s leelbox

Comment

Hi rz514 i also just bough this box. It comes already pre-rooted but either way i would like to know its firmware to play with it.

The thing is video playback is choppy at best, specially higher quality videos. Live TV streaming in Kodi suffers from the same problem. I don't get it as specs should be good enough to run such videos.. Internet is not an issue (160MB with ethernet cable). The same video and live TV streaming play just fine on my laptop..

Comment

Contact the seller and see if they have a link to box software?
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I tried, but the seller cannot send by email because firmware is too big, and cannot provide a link. I am asking him if he can put it on CD\key and ship it to me but it seems he is not very cooperative

Comment

My leelbox m9s works fine, except for a very weird issue it has that makes it hard to enjoy.

I first noticed on youtube... no video would play...the app would open and I could see thumbnails, comments, etc. But after selecting a video it would not buffer and play. Internet was not the problem, since other apps could stream video. Later I realized that if I waited for EXACTLY 5 minutes, the video would start. I noticed the same behaviour on a few other apps.. I click on the link and have to wait 5 minutes for the playback to start. I already did a factory reset without success. Luckily ogyoutube works fine. But I still can't get other apps to work .

Anyway. .. I think a new firmware can fix this issue. If you guys find it please let us know.

Comment

rz514,

Can't he upload it? There is a bunch of web sites to upload it for free...

Comment

after many back and forth between the seller, who did not want to help out for firmware, finally i was able to push him into linking the firmware.

Comment

hello, can you share the firmware for the leelbox m9s please?

Comment

Working...
                  X