X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kamacnik1 View Post
    read post no.4 in this thread

maybe TWRP is solution
    Thanks kamcnik1. I tried TWRP yesterday and it finally worked. Still playing around with the box, but seems a lot more usable than previous firmware. The HDMI seems to connect and then disconnect every now and then, but will monitor it and see if it resolves. Also Youtube wont play videos as Google Play needs to update, but keeps failing to update google play. Havent had much time to play around with it today.

Thanks again for all your help

Comment

Originally posted by Clint204 View Post

Thanks kamcnik1. I tried TWRP yesterday and it finally worked. Still playing around with the box, but seems a lot more usable than previous firmware. The HDMI seems to connect and then disconnect every now and then, but will monitor it and see if it resolves. Also Youtube wont play videos as Google Play needs to update, but keeps failing to update google play. Havent had much time to play around with it today.

Thanks again for all your help
      FYI, TWRP did not work for me using a SD card. I had to use a USB Flash drive for both rooting and TWRP

Comment

are You still on stock rom, or You install SD-Robots firmware ?

Comment

I installed SD Robot software. I have just tried turning on the box now again and the HDMI is not working, even though connected. Dont have an AV cable at work with me so cant even check that!

Comment

Working...
          X