Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X9 TV BOX Android 6.0 Marshmallow Amlogic S905X 4K TV Box KODI 2G/8G WIFI LAN Bluetooth 4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X9 TV BOX Android 6.0 Marshmallow Amlogic S905X 4K TV Box KODI 2G/8G WIFI LAN Bluetooth 4.0

Click image for larger version

Name:	x91.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	12.2 KB
ID:	582161

X9 Colour Black
    Android 6.0 Marshmallow
    CPU Amlogic S905X Cortex A53 Processor 1.5GHz
    GPU Penta-Core ARM Mali-450
    RAM 2GB DDR3
    ROM 8GB EMMC
    IEEE 802.11b/g/n, Ethernet 10/100M
    English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/ etc multilateral languages & straya
    Bluetooth V4.0
    VP9 Profile-2 up to 4Kx2K@60fps
    HDMI Port HD A Type Port
    2*Standard USB Port
    1*HD A Type Port
    1*RJ45 (100Mbps network connection)
    1*S/SPDIF (5.1CH, 7.1CH)
    1*Micro SD card slot
    1*power LED with two colour
    DC5V 2A(100-240V,50/60Hz)
    Package Contents
    1 x TV box
    1 x IR Remote control
    1 x HDMI cable
    1 x Power adapter (A right AC Adapter will be sent as your shipping country)

Name:	x92.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	582162

Name:	x93.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	582163
    Geekbuying

treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Who is the manufacturer trebor?
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever

Comment

No Idea as yet, there will be so many of this soon,
      Fun times ahead.
      Cheers
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Agree - we will soon, no doubt, be inundated with new S905X / S912 boxes
        Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever

Comment

I wouldn't recommend anyone to rush into buying a S905X, wait a few weeks.
          There are going to be a lot of no name manufacturers and they will try the same tricks as the MXQ Pro S905 where the device was discontinued 2-3 weeks after release.
          Marshmallow firmware on S905X is also something new and will be full of bugs after release.
          Will have to wait to see which manufacturers release firmware updates and support.
          The CPU is slower than S905 not faster and this specific box in this thread has slow ethernet and wifi speeds.
          Just look carefully at the specs when buying a device there is a reason why some devices are very cheap.

Comment

Any idea what WIFI chipset is used on this box?

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
              I wouldn't recommend anyone to rush into buying a S905X, wait a few weeks.
              There are going to be a lot of no name manufacturers and they will try the same tricks as the MXQ Pro S905 where the device was discontinued 2-3 weeks after release.
              Marshmallow firmware on S905X is also something new and will be full of bugs after release.
              Will have to wait to see which manufacturers release firmware updates and support.
              The CPU is slower than S905 not faster and this specific box in this thread has slow ethernet and wifi speeds.
              Just look carefully at the specs when buying a device there is a reason why some devices are very cheap.
              That sucks. For $37 having 2Gb of RAM would have been a great deal. I don't get why they named it 905X, it makes it sound more powerful..lol.

Comment

X isnt that what pirates used to mark the tresasure location
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Would someone know if this box does OTA updates?

Comment

Yes IF the manufacture provides any
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Ok then I would like ask this differently. Has this box been updated via OTA yet? Or more simply, has the manufacturer provided any OTA updates yet? I am just sick and tired of having boxes and then go crazy trying to update them via pin methods. I am stuck with 3 of them so looking for a 4th one. Its unclear to me why this is such a big deal. Android provides OTA since version 3. And here we are still doing the pin method.

Comment

Usb burning tool actually easy to use and x9 shows up bo issues like some others

Comment

Easy how? I have a RK3229 device. When I press the pin, I see a dead android guy with an exclamation mark in a red triangle. Never did any updates on it. I have been trying to update it since I got. I have never succeeded. Maybe defective box. Tried to return it but the shipping was a killer ($17). So just left it alone. If you can suggest something then that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Pm you not to hijack this thread.

Comment

I've just seen the X9 Pro on sale at geekbuying, the only difference appears to be 16GB of storage.

Comment

Working...
                              X