NEXBOX MXQ Pro firmware.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEXBOX MXQ Pro firmware.

This is for the MXQ Pro S905 ( not the MXQ Pro 4k ) Get this while links last!!!!! Also doesn't work on the plus units.

https://mega.nz/#!l4wWlSAK!DBOiPH5N4...Jro8np9vjsn_zM
    Last edited by palerider; 06-30-2016, 13:20.

Parse image file error,check file again please

Comment

Remove the chinese writing from the image file name. right after the usb.

Comment

Thanks dude, seems works fine.

Comment

Hi kkakko. Glad to hear you got it working. What version of Android is that new firmware? Do you see any improvements over the stock firmware?

Comment

still not full tested, wifi no works, just use kodi for watch movies no use other apps.

Comment

The most important part for me is multichannel audio passthrough on HDMI. It's not working properly with Kodi/SPMC for dolby and dts formats on the current firmware for me.

Comment

sorry, wifi works, version 5.1.1

Comment

usb hd support ext4 file system? or just ntfs? thanks.

Comment

Just wanted to say I installed this on my nexbox mxq pro and everything just works and Kodi is very very good. I tried also some other ROMS from the other thread but remote no work and some rooms not rooted. Would love the taskbar but will learn to live without it. Thx palerider.

Comment

If any expert/ guru can modify this ROM with the navigation status bar inclusive, this would complete this excellent Android TV box. Thx you.

Comment

There is a Minix firmware for mxq pro s905 boxes. Will try this evening.

Comment

Originally posted by palerider View Post
                          This is for the MXQ Pro S905 ( not the MXQ Pro 4k ) Get this while links last!!!!! Also doesn't work on the plus units.

https://mega.nz/#!l4wWlSAK!DBOiPH5N4...Jro8np9vjsn_zM

Hi, is this firmware for this fox: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...d-5-1-openelec

I'm little confused because you say it is not for the MXQ Pro 4K, but I didn't find a Nexbox MXQ Pro 4K, only the classic MXQ Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by dejawho View Post

Hi, is this firmware for this fox: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...d-5-1-openelec

I'm little confused because you say it is not for the MXQ Pro 4K, but I didn't find a Nexbox MXQ Pro 4K, only the classic MXQ Pro.
                            Yes this is the box. It should have nexbox red label top left corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Xlr8 View Post

Yes this is the box. It should have nexbox red label top left corner.
                              I've followed the tutorial and it burned down the motherboard of my PC. Maybe it was the cable, but I'm not so sure if I want to try another time when my pc will be fixed? Maybe the error was that I had the box connected with the AC adapter also? because at first I've tired to connect it to the pc without his external power but since windows was not recognizing it and some tutorial said it was needed I've tried. But 30s after I've connected the AC power the pc shutdown and its motherboard was broken

Comment

Working...
                              X